Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody !
I will begin by begging your pardon for my poor english.

I'm from the French part of Switzerland. I ordered a 4C in white, with the tag #177. I expect to receive it this year (normally by the end of September, but it's a long time that I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore !;))

I already own an Opel Speedster 2.2l (it's the same frame as a Lotus Elise) in which I have a compressor... quite funy car indeed, and I hope that the 4C will give me as much pleasure I have with my Speedy !

Thanks for reading my presentation and I wish to all of you great times while driving your 4C's !:p

·
Registered
642 Posts
Fifi said:
Hello everybody !

I'm from the French part of Switzerland. I ordered a 4C in white, with the tag #177. I expect to receive it this year (normally by the end of September, but it's a long time that I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore !;))

I already own an Opel Speedster 2.2l (it's the same frame as a Lotus Elise) in which I have a compressor... quite funy car indeed, and I hope that the 4C will give me as much pleasure I have with my Speedy !

Thanks for reading my presentation and I wish to all of you great times while driving your 4C's !:p
Hi and welcome..

The #177 you referring too.. Is that your car's official serial number? :angel:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Perreby said:
Fifi said:
Hello everybody !

Hi and welcome..

Yes !

·
Registered
642 Posts
Fifi said:
Perreby said:
Fifi said:
Hello everybody !

Hi and welcome..

Yes !
Did you request that number or was it just assigned to you?

I requested number 83 and I received confirmation that I will be getting car 83 :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Perreby said:
Fifi said:
Perreby said:
Fifi said:
Hello everybody !

Hi and welcome..

Yes !
Did you request that number or was it just assigned to you?

I requested number 83 and I received confirmation that I will be getting car 83 :D
No... I asked for the 73 :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts