Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just booking in with Alfaworks and was asked how many miles since last service.

I've done a paltry 2,274, is this about average amongst us? I wish I could do more, at this rate when I'm gone my car will be on about 78k miles if I live to be 84 :ROFLMAO:

·
Super Moderator
11,545 Posts
This past year, with lockdowns and movement restrictions (it was as painful as it sounds), I only managed 4,500km. In previous years I’ve managed between 6,000 to 7,000km annually. Mostly fun km. No commuting.

·
Registered
416 Posts
My Alfa driving has come way down, I should change that! My odometer is just passing 10,000, not quite there yet unless I passed it yesterday - a 2017 purchased early 2018.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Last year 4,000 miles / 6,400 kilometers.

I'm right around 3,300 miles / 5,300 yearly average.

·
Registered
73 Posts
About 4,000 miles per year on my 2018 Spider bought new in 2019 -- even though I rarely drive it from November to April. Just too much fun to leave in the garage on sunny days in the pacific northwest!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
about 12,000 since I purchase the car and would say around 10,000 miles last year but that was using it on two trips south and driving around for pretty much the hole time. I can never get enough of driving my car. its my '''vice''''

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
An embarrassingly low ~1k miles last year. I had a lot going on in 2021 and most of my weekends weren't available for 4C fun time.

I shouldn't talk too much though as my average is only 2,100 miles per year since 3/2016. Caveat that I am also in a region with a 6 month usable season.

·
Registered
828 Posts
3,500 or so a year but we have winter here and I have two fun cars plus a daily which keeps the miles down.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I haven't gotten my car out of storage yet this year, so I'll have to verify the miles. IIRC, it was about 1500 miles last year. However, I do split driving time between my fun cars. It takes so long for our roads to recover from winter even though the weather is nice, I don't usually have the fun cars out much.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts