Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That is good value! It’s interesting to go straight to hybrid, I would be intrigued what the stock turbo can do with an uprated intercooler first.
Does the power last more than one run?
My original turbo blew so my hand was forced 😈 I think they could get a couple of runs on their Dyno then it struggles due to heat. On the road I haven’t felt a noticeable decrease in power after a good long run on country roads seem pretty solid.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Is this wheel HP or estimated crank HP.
Any idea what stock 4C does on this dyno.
Not sure whether it’s Wheel HP or estimated crank HP will ask. Please see below a print out of their stage 1 map from their website which shows a standard run of 246bhp so hopefully their dyno is a realistic one and not a magic number machine.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Not sure whether it’s Wheel HP or estimated crank HP will ask. Please see below a print out of there stage 1 map from there website which shows a standard run of 246bhp so hopefully there dyno is a realistic one and not a magic number machine.
View attachment 107886
quality of the image isn’t great but I believe it states @engine at left lower corner of the graph

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
@engine SAE J1349 I screen grabbed the image from their Instagram post that’s why the quality is rubbish.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Yes still running the original CAT.
This makes me wanting to hybrid mine as well... I did it once on my Giulietta QV with a 3inch exhaust, intercooler upgrade, etc. Did about 335hp.
On the other side, I'm at 296hp at the moment and always tell myself: it's far more than enough.

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,056 Posts
I ordered one of these: Dragy Motorsports
I think these Dragy devices may solve a lot of our questions....and determine what mods really do ON THE SAME CAR compared to stock. The price is right also so if they prove to be as accurate as they claim and durable....might get one myself.

Would be fruitless to compare different cars as there are so many variables....but on the same car and same location, surface, temperature, humidity, etc. they could be very useful.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts