Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Had some health issues that I had issue getting help with due to them not being Covid and some serious family B.S.
Bitch sister stole money from my 92yr old Dad
So...............kind been busy.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Had some health issues that I had issue getting help with due to them not being Covid and some serious family B.S.
Bitch sister stole money from my 92yr old Dad
So...............kind been busy.
Welcome back bro

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Thanks.

Good to see AJ is willing to step up.
Will he do regular maintenance?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Update: @RYUK might be derailing this thread, but I did get call backs from several indies who apologized for being behind because of weather and Covid ... and they should be getting me quotes this week. I think my request for tires and other work (give me your best for all this work lumped together approach) is slowing down the pinpointing of best value out there.

As for @RYUK, I'm-a hold a grudge against him for a little bit longer, just because you don't pop into my thread and highjack it!

Glad you're back, hammerhead.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
@Philster

Did you hear back from any of the dealers and/or AJ?
Where is he working now anyway?

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
AJ fell silent.

Following up with Indies today/tomorrow.

Lowest Philly area Alfa dealer belt only: 2100 for D'Ambrosio. Worst area for belt only: Faulkner @ 3500

I have to get the indies to quote belt only and need to clear that out this week.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
That's good that the dealership I normally use has the best price.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
BUMP

Awaiting quotes from:

• Kam Specialties; Reading, PA
  • Exotic Cars USA; Frenchtown, NJ
  • Brown Daub; Easton, PA

Guys, the economy is on fire around here. Houses, cars and services are flying off the proverbial shelves. Everyone is behind.

Current leader for my bundled service is D'Ambrosio. Four tires, cam and access belt, tensioner, pump, oil change.

This go-around I want the belt service quoted independently.

Reactions: greg

·
Registered
178 Posts
Im curious what exotic cars usa tells you. Thats definitely a very pleasant drive from me.

Reactions: Philster

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
I cannot get follow up calls from any independents.... although Exotic Cars USA was so eager.

This is ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Kam Specialties @Pastafozol is pricing it out now and mentioned you. He gave me first week of April if I agree to price (which I await).

Brynar is on it.

101 - 115 of 115 Posts