Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
The search is on..............
110 Posts
Geez Man, I've been eyeballing the 2018 black spider w/ red seats at Wilmington Maserati hoping for kind of coming winter bargain........
click on it, the link still works
nearly same (a little more) mileage and was $75k, they came down a whole G so far.

·
Super Moderator
10,416 Posts
@Raka , Why on earth did you sell it? There can be more value in having fun than making a buck on a sale. ….. I cried tears when I sold my 850 LeMans Mk3….I vowed I’ll never make the same mistake…though you probably need to make that mistake once to realise it. What a pity it was a 4C that may have taught you that lesson.

·
Registered
110 Posts
You would think an outfit w/ such a glorious name as RicCARdo's would at least have a flat-bed to come and benevolently remove your pride and joy from you. Any good specs like Akra ❗

Reactions: alphaboy1

·
Registered
23 Posts
You should see the spider a local used car dealer is trying to sell for $60K, you can see the swirl marks on it from 100 feet away - I think the previous owner washed it weekly using steel wool, it has almost no paint left in some areas. OP, did you have it on the market? Gotta believe you could have sold it directly to the next enthusiast directly - might have eased the sting of selling....

·
Registered
110 Posts
In no way affiliated with them
This will be my first mod........ I've looked at a 2200 mile showroom car and see this one for sale with the same issue:
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Grille

Works beautiful on another car I have, it literally slides across the pavement when I don't have the angle correct on approach to the garage entrance.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
In no way affiliated with them
This will be my first mod........ I've looked at a 2200 mile showroom car and see this one for sale with the same issue:
View attachment 122746
Works beautiful on another car I have, it literally slides across the pavement when I don't have the angle correct on approach to the garage entrance.
Look at the size of that air dam though!!! Wtf , must be an inch deep or more 😲

1 - 20 of 34 Posts