Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Now accepting orders for interior parts, just covered the A pillars in a matching red Alcantara , working on seat belt covers and lower center console pieces as well ,center consoles as usual contact me with any needs .included is some pictures of my recent work .....lead time is down ...its the winter ,regular work is slow .
Services :
A pillars ...leather ,alcantara and now diamond stitched
Lower console pieces ..leather ,alcantara
Center console leather with contrast stitching
Seat belt assembly...Alcantara . All pieces are made by hand ....im not perfect however if your unhappy i will pay for you to send it back and i will make any corrections needed .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work!
Where are you located?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im in new york , i would bill you through paypal so both parties are protected ,you would mail items to me. and i would send back completed items to your spec .

Registered
I would like to vouch for Lars and his quality. I have the very first console he did and couldn鈥檛 be happier with it.

You know the quality is really good when people not familiar with the car have no idea whether or not it came that way from the factory. Usually I have to point it out to people asking about the car and things I鈥檝e done and when I do, they always comment about how great it looks.

Registered
That looks amazing!!
What does it cost to do something like that? (exactly like derwoodEE center consul)

Also, how do you keep the leather set so firmly for what i call the "phone holder" slot right infront of the E-brake?

Registered
I should probably add that the alcantara e-brake boot and flocked insert for the front cup holder were not done by Lars. The e-brake boot was a gift from DocRon, and the flocked insert I had custom made by a local shop.

Registered
The Derwood console looks fantastic. does anyone know if the two center console pieces are available through Alfa or other means? i would like to have a spare set so one stays stock (just in case) and the other to be modified similar to Derwood

Registered
I will also vouch for Lars. The center console with the yellow stitch is in my car. It looks great. I was worried about matching the yellow thread, but Lars nailed it. The console is one of the best cosmetic mods I have done to any car.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I would like to vouch for Lars and his quality. I have the very first console he did and couldn鈥檛 be happier with it.

You know the quality is really good when people not familiar with the car have no idea whether or not it came that way from the factory. Usually I have to point it out to people asking about the car and things I鈥檝e done and when I do, they always comment about how great it looks.

Thanks so much for the compliment , its appreciated beyond words . Your car interior looks like a magazine glad i could be a part of that

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
I will also vouch for Lars. The center console with the yellow stitch is in my car. It looks great. I was worried about matching the yellow thread, but Lars nailed it. The console is one of the best cosmetic mods I have done to any car.
Thank you very much , this is a small community i will continue to do my best to make everyone happy . Treat your car like its mine

Registered
I would to do the pillars n center console in Alcantara red with white stitching:). Send me pricing. Thanks

Beautiful! I would like to do red Alcantara on my Madreperla white Launch Edition/images/smilies/smile.gif
What would you like done in red alcantara ?

Registered
Wow, that one with the yellow stitching is awesome. Yet another mod to add to my wish list. (I need to write this list down somewhere!)

Registered
So how much would it be to do the whole center console in black alcantara with red stich. I'm located in NJ so could get to you fairly quickly

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
27 Participants
lars
Alfa Romeo 4C Forums
Alfa Romeo 4C Forum - a community for two-seater fans to chat about launch control, turbo upgrades, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing