Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, we've seen the LE interior with Alcantara and some spy shots of an all black interior with red seats (which I really like). Any idea what other interior color/seating options we might see? Anybody want to see something specific?

·
Registered
138 Posts
the 8C had a nice titanium grey colour option for the leather which worked very well with the carbon fibre - that would work with a black, red or yellow exterior colour
Other Alfas and Italian sports cars have natural tan leather but not sure if that would work in the 4C
A black or grey technical cloth with Alcantara seat centres would be good - I suspect the standard car will have this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with you on needing the right fabrics and colors as the carbon tub and digital dash lend more towards modern theme. I read somewhere (Evo I think) that AR is planning on trotting out all kind of individual options for this car. Should be very interesting what they do, not that I would be a taker as I want mine as light as possible but i may make an allowance for that red leather!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have the black interior. While I love my car, I find the black interior a little dull. If I were to do it again, I'd likely go with the tan interior (with the black or blue exterior), which really has an awesome two-tone effect that is all tied together.

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, only red leather or black in leather or fabric is currently offered. I wouldn't mind a white or a white mixed with the exterior color. My wife's Fiat 500 is red exterior with red/white interior. We did not like the feel of the fabric offered by Fiat so we splurged for the leather. In pictures of the 4C, it looks like the same material as Fiat used. Me, I will take the leather even though it will add weight (and money). I'll go with a red or white exterior and red leather interior (since there are so few options ATM). Given more option....

Given the world to choose from... Possibly an orange/cream two-tone exterior with an orange/cream interior.
Would I cover the carbon fiber tub? NO!
I would color the headlamp cowl, mirrors and such in the same orange/cream. Possibly color match the rims leaving some polished aluminum.

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
Interior Stitching?

Can someone with a white 4C and black seats post some interior pictures - I understand that the stitching matches the interior colour. Kind of wondering how that looks with black/white?

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
Beautiful, Prince 47. Thank you sir!
How does the white stitching on the headrest and the floor mats weather? Have to do anything special to keep it clean?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hmm. If I had ordered the grey or white exterior, I'd have the red leather. Have it in my GTV and it livens up the interior without being garish. However, with the red car I went with black leather. I'd have paid a bit more for a bit more quality (without weight) in the cabin e.g. Carbon fibre shifters rather than plastic. I'd have the American leather dash. Basically anything that would replace the cheaper hard plastic with carbon fibre or aluminium. The pedals and the instrument surround look great, but the dash, paddles and central console not so much.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I wish they did a tan for us hotter sunny climates.
It was 37 degrees locally today. Airco worked fine, even driving with windows open did the trick (but only at some speed). Have black fabric seats and they did not get too hot. Only small side windows and windscreen let sun in so limited exposure when parked.

Reason I chose black fabric : cheapest to have re-trimmed in tan if needed ;)
Not really needed so far, still considering.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Average temp here at the moment is 47 degrees. I'm hoping the aircon holds - mind you, it will be winter when the car eventually gets here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts