Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
lanciacollector said:
Does anybody know the distance between the seats, I don't like being cramped.
It is quite tight from what I have read and seen on the Goodwood Festival of Speed on u-tube. Have a look for yourself. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Similar distance between the seats as a Mito maybe 1-2cm closer, everything feels tighter as you sit basically on the floor and the glass areas are narrow

·
Registered
200 Posts
I know that this is reviving an old thread. Driver and passenger seats are 18cms apart. Be careful that your wife does not drop her iphone underneath the passenger seat or it will take you a very long time to work out how to retrieve it. !!!!!!!!!!
This is the voice of experience talking.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I know that this is reviving an old thread. Driver and passenger seats are 18cms apart. Be careful that your wife does not drop her iphone underneath the passenger seat or it will take you a very long time to work out how to retrieve it. !!!!!!!!!!
This is the voice of experience talking.
That's funny!
In my car several phones and other stuff disappeared beneath the passengerseat too!!
It took hours/days to retrieve the things:D

·
Registered
173 Posts
No, but I did found some candy, my drivers-licence, a parrot-manual and one coin:)
First thing I saved was the candy....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I have that with all. An aubergine and an orange are still missing in the Giulietta. The Alfetta GTV owes me a pair of RayBans, and the 4C has a penchant for USB sticks.
Alfa = maker of automotive Burmuda triangles

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
I cleaned under a seat in a classic Mercedes last week and found an 8-track tape. Seriously funny.
One day long after a nuclear holocaust, someone will unearth one of these and wonder "what were they thinking??? :D

Was it at least good music?

·
Registered
78 Posts
One day long after a nuclear holocaust, someone will unearth one of these and wonder "what were they thinking??? :D

Was it at least good music?
It was some old Peggy Lee on a tape that my father had actually recorded from vinyl. He bought my mother a 280SL in 1970. I still have the car with 33,000 miles on it. She stopped driving it as her daily driver in 1977. It has been babied and kept in climate control ever since.

It had been a long while since I had looked at an 8 track tape. I will probably find a BetaMax Tape next.

·
Super Moderator
15,172 Posts
It was some old Peggy Lee on a tape that my father had actually recorded from vinyl. He bought my mother a 280SL in 1970. I still have the car with 33,000 miles on it. She stopped driving it as her daily driver in 1977. It has been babied and kept in climate control ever since.

It had been a long while since I had looked at an 8 track tape. I will probably find a BetaMax Tape next.
Nice! Cool car - makes a neat story, too.
If you are in the market, I have MS DOS 3.2 on some 5-1/4" floppies I can send you. :D

·
Registered
8,504 Posts
I cleaned under a seat in a classic Mercedes last week and found an 8-track tape. Seriously funny.
I have an 8-track player in my truck. You found my missing tape. :D I keep it cause it's time period correct and it has that don't steal me look.

DOS 3.2 I can't compete with that. I think I ditched my 5 1/4 drive when I moved recently. I still have DOS 3.3 on 3 1/5 floppies as well as Windows 3.1 install discs. I've got some blank 5 1/4 floppies in a seal box still. Next post will be from someone with a 78 LP. (my brother doesn't post here)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts