Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
....Your parcel has been lost in transit, please fill out attached insurance claim and re-order from your supplier...
Do not pass go, do not collect $200

• Haha
Reactions: smc4C and Alfanut

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
....Your parcel has been lost in transit, please fill out attached insurance claim and re-order from your supplier...
Do not pass go, do not collect $200
Thanks for the reminder of the possibilities, Alf. They all have their money so there’s now no incentive to complete the task.

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
They look the goods Jim.Congrats mate.Are you installing them.
Mick Mitchell at Corse Automotive will be doing the work. Fitting, corner balancing, ride height and realignment. PS I’m going to my ophthalmologist this afternoon just to check that my eyes aren’t playing tricks.

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
Mick Mitchell at Corse automotive will be doing the work. Fitting, Corner balancing, ride height and realignment. PS I’m going to my ophthalmologist this afternoon just to check that my eyes aren’t playing tricks.
When are they being fitted?

Are we finally going to see these powder coated wheels when they’re on? Lol

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
When are they being fitted?

Are we finally going to see these powder coated wheels when they’re on? Lol
Hopefully fitting next week but a couple of the lads at the place I’m having the work done are off with CoVID. I was contemplating your group buy wheels but I’ve so many expenses at present. New garage doors, house guttering, extra covered car spaces at the side of my house, repair to my wife’s Honda (out of control full shopping trolley hit her door) are killing me. Would love a 17/18” set but can’t justify the spend. Got my spare standard wheels painted but I was off by about 3 shades. The actual didn’t match the sample but they’ll do.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
I was contemplating your group buy wheels but I’ve so many expenses at present. New garage doors, house guttering, extra covered car spaces at the side of my house, repair to my wife’s Honda (out of control full shopping trolley hit her door) are killing me. Would love a 17/18” set but can’t justify the spend. Got my spare standard wheels painted but I was off by about 3 shades. The sample didn’t match the actual but they’ll do. View attachment 131624
You made it out like they were terrible in the other thread. Those look great. I like that darker gold/bronze with the reds. They also complement the yellow calipers well. 👍

Reactions: Alfanut

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #76 ·
You made it out like they were terrible in the other thread. Those look great. I like that darker gold/bronze with the reds. They also complement the yellow calipers well. 👍
Thanks, but they aren’t quite what I was anticipating but still better than the silver. Almost every car these days wears silver wheels and I’m sick of it. These are different now. They are a surprising colour match to my rear indicator lights so at least they coordinate.😁

·
Premium Member
3,406 Posts
Thanks, but they aren’t quite what I was anticipating but still better than the silver. Almost every car these days wears silver wheels and I’m sick of it. These are different now. They are a surprising colour match to my rear indicator lights so at least they coordinate.😁
I get maybe not what you expected but they genuinely look good (and I’m not sure I agree that they match the rear indicators, lol). I love gold wheels though so maybe I’m biased. Still, they look great.

·
Super Moderator
12,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
I get maybe not what you expected but they genuinely look good (and I’m not sure I agree that they match the rear indicators, lol). I love gold wheels though so maybe I’m biased. Still, they look great.
We’ve different coloured indicators to you in North America. Something I’ll just have to get used to. They are growing on me. The Cup2s are fabulous. A size wider than the Pirellis even though they show the same width on the sidewall.

61 - 80 of 106 Posts