Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 4C back from dashboard replacement, and I have this weird thing - on the lower panel with the AC controls, the lighting is really dim on the left side. Everything left of the "2" fan speed is really low. I tried to take a photo and you can kind of see what I'm talking about, but my phone is too good in low light -- in person it's way, way worse. The left recirculate control almost doesn't look lit at all.

Did someone forget to plug something in? Is this something I can fix myself? I really don't want to go all the way back for something simple if I don't have to.

TIA!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just got my 4C back from dashboard replacement, and I have this weird thing - on the lower panel with the AC controls, the lighting is really dim on the left side. Everything left of the "2" fan speed is really low. I tried to take a photo and you can kind of see what I'm talking about, but my phone is too good in low light -- in person it's way, way worse. The left recirculate control almost doesn't look lit at all.

Did someone forget to plug something in? Is this something I can fix myself? I really don't want to go all the way back for something simple if I don't have to.

TIA!
Hi MaxJets,
We're glad to hear you found the cause of your concerns. If you need any additional assistance working alongside the dealer, feel free to send us a private message. We'd be happy to help.

Sarah
Alfa Romeo Cares

1 - 4 of 4 Posts