Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some advice on determining a fair price to sell my 2015 4c LE Rosso Alfa. I particularly like the front body vents that were unique to the LE for years. The car has around 17,000 miles with all records scanned. Has never been in an accident. Tires Bridgestone RE-71R. It has been always garaged in a high-rise garage. We all think that our cars are perfect but this one really is. Has been in the rain twice only to be driven back to the garage as quickly as possible. The car is located in Las Colinas, a suburb of Dallas, Texas. Serviced by Essence lately.
It has been fun but I have to go through life with a three-car garage.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Need some advice on determining a fair price to sell my 2015 4c LE Rosso Alfa. I particularly like the front body vents that were unique to the LE for years. The car has around 17,000 miles with all records scanned. Has never been in an accident. Tires Bridgestone RE-71R. It has been always garaged in a high-rise garage. We all think that our cars are perfect but this one really is. Has been in the rain twice only to be driven back to the garage as quickly as possible. The car is located in Las Colinas, a suburb of Dallas, Texas. Serviced by Essence lately.
It has been fun but I have to go through life with a three-car garage.
Put it on bat , did you extend the warranty if you did you can fetch more for it . Id say youll get 46 to 48 for it with the warranty

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I would list it at $49k-$50k on Car Gurus and adjust the price or maybe negotiate as needed. It's an LE so more than likely you will get several interested parties within a few days or maybe less. I have the same car as you, same color, with 15k miles and I wouldn't take a penny under $49k for it. Car is worth so much in fun factor alone.

·
Super Moderator
7,286 Posts
Who hasn’t gone into their garage, seen their 4C and said “Hello beautiful”, then given her a gentle pat and a parting glance? Even if you‘re not driving it it’s worth having just to look at. Have you really thought it through, Maxter?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just paid $46k for a Rosso Alfa LE with 13k miles. It has some track-focused modifications, which may not add value to most but seeing as I want to track the car, they added value to me! Everything sporty/desirable seems to be selling for over NADA book lately; I'd probably also suggest listing at $49-50k with a lot of good high-res photos and a detailed description, and going from there. I've only seen one other LE for sale and it was a buyback/lemon with non-original wheels.

·
Premium Member
1,118 Posts
Who hasn’t gone into their garage, seen their 4C and said “Hello beautiful”, then given her a gentle pat and a parting glance? Even if you‘re not driving it it’s worth having just to look at. Have you really thought it through, Maxter?
You may still be able to convince him.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Put it on bat , did you extend the warranty if you did you can fetch more for it . Id say youll get 46 to 48 for it with the warranty
I agree with Lars. W/o warranty I'd list it at $49,500 and take offers at $45k.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, hopefully it is not wishful thinking. Your estimate is a bit higher than I anticipated. For 45k I would even throw a brand new car cover and a full set of front and rear Ferodo racing pads. I don't want to be involved in the sale process and know that it will cost me a few thousands but don't have the time nor patience

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks guys, hopefully it is not wishful thinking. Your estimate is a bit higher than I anticipated. For 45k I would even throw a brand new car cover and a full set of front and rear Ferodo racing pads. I don't want to be involved in the sale process and know that it will cost me a few thousands but don't have the time nor patience
Hey Maxster, sent you a message about the car. I'm very interested!

·
Registered
46 Posts
I haven't put up on BaT or here on the forums FYI but I've had my tri-white 2015 with 26K miles on Autotrader for 2 months now without luck out of Houston, TX. It's been an absolute nightmare dealing with dreamer buyers and requests without follow up. The dealers here locally are bidding really low too, book minus I'd say. I'm priced at $39,900 firm. Good luck to you!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I haven't put up on BaT or here on the forums FYI but I've had my tri-white 2015 with 26K miles on Autotrader for 2 months now without luck out of Houston, TX. It's been an absolute nightmare dealing with dreamer buyers and requests without follow up. The dealers here locally are bidding really low too, book minus I'd say. I'm priced at $39,900 firm. Good luck to you!
Seems like a very low price. Why are you not posting here and on Ferrari chat. autotrader isn't great for niche cars I think.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Seems like a very low price. Why are you not posting here and on Ferrari chat. autotrader isn't great for niche cars I think.
I don't think it's as "low" as we're all thinking it is. Not that KBB is of any value-add for cars like these but the numbers are staggeringly lower at least with major Texas zip codes. Re forums, I don't know about Fchat but yeah touche for 4cforums, I honestly thought the car was going to move really fast via Autotrader. I suppose 2 months in a revaluation might be in order, ha.

Apologies to OP for thread hijack.

·
Registered
665 Posts
That price would have been fair a year ago. used sports cars prices have gone up since, odd as it may sound. 4Cs struggled to print low 40s on BaT, now they cruise into the 50s without effort. That car's price is with a 4 handle without a doubt to me. Do look into Fchat, that's a good outlet, people with serious money many of whom have a soft spot for Alfa.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’ve had really good luck on CarGurus. Way more views and contacts than auto trader or cars.com Definitely post it there.

Reactions: Robocop305

·
Premium Member
1,205 Posts
I would clean the car nicely, take some high quality pictures and post it in BAT. You will get more money for it. Specialty cars like this one don't follow KBB prices and should be sold at specialty websites.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts