Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some/most/all peeps who have/will/want to purchase an LE outside the EU are not happy that they will have a track day in their country of purchase as opposed to Italy as mentioned at Geneva.

Who here is just as outraged that this grave injustice hath been dealt to those unfortunate enough to live outside the EU?

Who here would be prepared to pay for accommodation and a flight to Italy and so they could experience what was promised at Geneva?

I for one would. I don't see why my geographic location should disadvantage me if I'm happy to spring for it.

So how many other people out concur? Lets get some solid numbers so we can petition AR HQ as a group (or as Perreby :D)

·
Registered
642 Posts
I am prepared to pay to get to Italy and to stay there. So why should I not be granted to chance to go there?

Let me confirm with HO first.. But from my understanding if you outside Europe you will not be invited.. But let me check first with HO.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Perreby,

as I wrote yesterday, I am prepared to go to Italy at my cost if I am invited to the launch!
All I need is an advanced date, not just 2 weeks....they should know very soon in Italy when it will
be bearing in mind the promised (?) December UK deliveries, I expect it to be a international launch
sometimes in October - November,

regards,

Leslie

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi guys.

We will all be invited to the event in Italy.

There will be more than one event since they cannot accommodate all 500 people in one go.

First one is expected to take place in March next year. From what I gather they want people to have driven the 4C a bit at least before being invited to come and throw it around a track

·
Registered
858 Posts
Perreby said:
Hi guys.

There will be more than one event since they cannot accommodate all 500 people in one go.

First one is expected to take place in March next year. From what I gather they want people to have driven the 4C a bit at least before being invited to come and throw it around a track
Excellent news for the "100"

·
Registered
642 Posts
virulsweet said:
Perreby said:
Hi guys.

Excellent news for the "100"
haha

Actually we in South Africa form part of Europe's 400.. (Hence the acronym EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa)).

Australia, Hong Kong etc are part of the Rest of the World which is the "100"

Anyways all 500 will be invited which is great news :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
My dealer sales no ED for US buyers. I did ED with BMW and paid for most normal things and would expect the same with AR. Maybe I'm mixing up track with ED, but would love to take delivery and drive the 4C around Europe and then ship back to the states. Any chance?

·
Registered
642 Posts
You invited to the event.. How you get there, where you stay etc is your own problem..

But I am sure hosting an event like that can't be cheap..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Perreby said:
You invited to the event.. How you get there, where you stay etc is your own problem..

But I am sure hosting an event like that can't be cheap..
Usually, AR is doing ED at track in Varano de Melegari. My friend is director there, confirmed me, that they should get a few AR 4C soon, therefore they will start to do classes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts