Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 4C Spider on the way...
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I split my time between the SF Bay Area and the Sierras, a nut for open "drivers" cars like the Boxster Spyder and Miata.

I love the passion of Italian design a fan/owner of Ducati and Ferrari.

I spend much of my free time driving/riding in the mountains of CA, for which the 4C seems perfectly suited.

I find the exotic construction, jaw-dropping looks, rich brand history, modest power, and focus on handling and fun to be highly appealing.

So while I'm not an owner yet, I hope to be one soon!

Colin

·
Super Moderator
1,828 Posts
Welcome to the forum Curvesurfer, and good luck on your search for the 4C.

Have you seen this one?

·
Super Moderator
16,415 Posts
Welcome, Colin.

4C might be just the car for you. Hope you can give one a test drive, as it usually doesn't take more than a few minutes to decide if this is the car for you.

Good luck!

·
Registered
123 Posts
if you havent had chance to drive one yet.. rent that one in Brisbane on TURO.. flog it around for a day and see what you think. I was looking at Evora GT and 718 Spyder.. until i rented the 4C for a day then i KNEW what i wanted.

·
Registered
2020 4C Spider on the way...
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all. I'm following that car on BaT and John4C has taken me under his wing to learn the model ropes.

I own a 981 Boxster Spyder already so I don't have to make the "4C vs. Cayman" decision. And I've driven an Exige so I'm familiar with the 4C class of car.

Great tip about Turo, I hadn't thought of that!

·
Registered
157 Posts
if you havent had chance to drive one yet.. rent that one in Brisbane on TURO.. flog it around for a day and see what you think. I was looking at Evora GT and 718 Spyder.. until i rented the 4C for a day then i KNEW what i wanted.
Same exact thing happened to me as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts