Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Selling my Joying single din 8.8 radio I have not been in the car for more than a day. The main reason I bought it was to I can hardwire a backup camera, but have not found anyone willing to install the camera. The radio works great, and the sound is probably better than the Alpine. Just wanted it for the camera.

Message me if you are interested in selling it for $300. I got it for $356

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Where are you located? Maybe you’re close to oneof us who can help you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I just finished the installation and wiring the camera was not hard if you have a jack to tap into the reverse light. I ran a wire from the reverse light so the unit knows when to turn the camera on and one from the license plate light so the unit dims when I turn the lights on. The wire bundle runs through the engine bay and enters by the glove box between the seats.

I used a license plate light camera to void drilling into the car. I would be willing create a shopping list ($60), detailed instructions and FaceTime calls. I am in NYC and won’t be in Florida for sometime.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just finished the installation and wiring the camera was not hard if you have a jack to tap into the reverse light. I ran a wire from the reverse light so the unit knows when to turn the camera on and one from the license plate light so the unit dims when I turn the lights on. The wire bundle runs through the engine bay and enters by the glove box between the seats.

I used a license plate light camera to void drilling into the car. I would be willing create a shopping list ($60), detailed instructions and FaceTime calls. I am in NYC and won’t be in Florida for sometime.
@Stevendesq I'm also looking at putting in this unit and would be interested if you put this together!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Hi all,

Selling my Joying single din 8.8 radio I have not been in the car for more than a day. The main reason I bought it was to I can hardwire a backup camera, but have not found anyone willing to install the camera. The radio works great, and the sound is probably better than the Alpine. Just wanted it for the camera.

Message me if you are interested in selling it for $300. I got it for $356
Do you still have this ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts