Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Awesome. What do they weigh?

Can’t wait to see them in the car

Reactions: neth

·
Super Moderator
7,568 Posts
A pure, simple yet elegant design. Can’t wait to see them on your car. Hope they are all you wish for. Ain’t cheap, but!

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Aww man had them custom made targeting one of my favorite wheels:

All good though, we like what we like :) I’ve always been a 5 spoke guy.
I agree. It’s a classic design and one that hasn’t really been done on the 4C. I think they’re going to look great. (y)

When they arrive middle of next week I will let you know, but my guess is 16/17 front/rear.
Please do. I saw the estimates on the site of 18” 12.1lbs and 19” 14.3lbs I was ready to try and sell my wheels and get a set. I appreciate that’s under ideal conditions and didn’t list width so your numbers make sense.

My Signature SV104 weigh 17.72lbs for 18x8 and 19.44lbs for 19x9.5. Those are the lightest for the size I have seen and you will still be meaningfully lighter.

Not sure if it’s worth swapping though since I am pretty happy with mine. When I saw the website weights I was ready to switch though because, if I could take another 20+ lbs of unsprung mass off the car, it becomes tempting o_O.

Reactions: neth

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree. It’s a classic design and one that hasn’t really been done on the 4C. I think they’re going to look great. (y)

Please do. I saw the estimates on the site of 18” 12.1lbs and 19” 14.3lbs I was ready to try and sell my wheels and get a set. I appreciate that’s under ideal conditions and didn’t list width so your numbers make sense.

My Signature SV104 weigh 17.72lbs for 18x8 and 19.44lbs for 19x9.5. Those are the lightest for the size I have seen and you will still be meaningfully lighter.

Not sure if it’s worth swapping though since I am pretty happy with mine. When I saw the website weights I was ready to switch though because, if I could take another 20+ lbs of unsprung mass off the car, it becomes tempting o_O.
Yeah I squirreled on those 12 and 14 numbers too. I was expecting lighter, but they look awesome and are still lighter than most without going for even pricier carbon. I watched your thread in the sv104s closely, thanks for sharing all the info. I will definitely have some pics once they are on.

I really wanted to run 225/35 front and 275/30 rear but have a steep driveway to navigate so went 215/40 and 255/35. Conti extreme sports as these will be year round for now. I hope to get another set down the road and swap summer/winters. Summers would be re71rs or ao52 etc. Don’t want to add weight, but a front lift suspension would be awful nice for getting out of the driveway without risking scraping.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wheels arrived and weigh roughly 16.5 front and 17.5 rear. There is some protective packaging I didn’t want to take off until they get installed hence the roughly.
Not much for pics as the shots above are better than I can take, but this gives a feel on the color relative to the 4C grey. Can’t wait to get them on next week.

·
Premium Member
2018 4c and Stelvio
167 Posts
Growing on me... with the Mg are you going to eventually x-ray for any cracks after some usage?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Growing on me... with the Mg are you going to eventually x-ray for any cracks after some usage?
Thanks! My Chiropractor x-rayed my back a while ago, might have to ask him to throw the wheels on next time instead ;) I hadn’t planned on it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts