Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I'm new here, this is my 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C, and this is my daily. I've only had this car for 3 days and I've already fallen in love with her. I've been in the US for 6 years and I used to own Hellcat, .1GT3, C7 Grand Sport, and BMW i8. But compare to them, this Alfa beauty is a totally different level, I just love that raw feeling with no power steering, that lightness body and accurate turning feels like a road-legal go-kart.

·
Registered
2017 Alfa Romeo 4C Rosso Competizione Coupe
46 Posts
Congratulations and welcome!

Reactions: STJ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Btw this is my Giulia, I brought it last winter, you can't be a true petrolhead until you've owned some Alfa Romeos, right?:D

·
Registered
947 Posts
Welcome STJ and congrats on your 4C.

Another one who is willing to daily their Alfa 4C. Some will tell you that will be a bit tough, but as someone that has used my Spider as a daily driver for over 4 years in all sorts of traffic and weather, I can assure you that you are in for a lot of fun.

Just be careful in traffic by driving defensively and (except for the lane-splitting) drive it like you are riding a motorbike. That means that you should assume that the other drivers have not seen you and will be actively trying to kill you as the 4C accelerates and turns in ways that mere mortals in other cars do not expect.

We look forward to hearing your views as you learn more about your little Italian sports car.

Cheers,

Alf.

·
Registered
947 Posts
You have a Guilia and you have chosen to daily the 4C - you are going to fit in just fine :D

·
Super Moderator
15,164 Posts
Welcome and congratulations!
Lovely spec car, and beautiful in black. Nice options all around.

You’re going to love it. And miss it when the snow files (I assume Giulia will do winter duty).

Enjoy!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ahhhhhhhh I was trying to buy this 4C but by the time the dealer called me back, they had sold it 😅 glad it went to someone on here. If you don't mind sharing, how much did you end up paying for it? Trying to get a gauge on what these are actually selling for currently. KBB can only tell you so much. Congrats on the car it had everything I wanted on one so wasn't surprised it went so quick!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ahhhhhhhh I was trying to buy this 4C but by the time the dealer called me back, they had sold it 😅 glad it went to someone on here. If you don't mind sharing, how much did you end up paying for it? Trying to get a gauge on what these are actually selling for currently. KBB can only tell you so much. Congrats on the car it had everything I wanted on one so wasn't surprised it went so quick!
Hahahahahaha:LOL:, I traded in my old Challenger Hellcat for this one, I think this car is like around 46. After checked the carfax, it only takes me like 2sec to decided to go test drive it, after I drove it, I took her home immediately:LOL:, just can't say no to those carbon fibers and that lovely Akrapovic exhaust.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hahahahahaha:LOL:, I traded in my old Challenger Hellcat for this one, I think this car is like around 46. After checked the carfax, it only takes me like 2sec to decided to go test drive it, after I drove it, I took her home immediately:LOL:, just can't say no to those carbon fibers and that lovely Akrapovic exhaust.
Only 46k??? 😮 I'm killing myself for not seeing the listing earlier. I think they had a placeholder picture there bc the car was still in transport. Work was real busy end of last week so wasn't able to stay on top of it. So many regrets haha

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Only 46k??? 😮 I'm killing myself for not seeing the listing earlier. I think they had a placeholder picture there bc the car was still in transport. Work was real busy end of last week so wasn't able to stay on top of it. So many regrets haha
The true final price of the car is hard to determine during a trade. The dealer often gives you a good deal on the car you are buying and will take it off the car you are trading or vise versa.

·
Registered
48 Posts
The true final price of the car is hard to determine during a trade. The dealer often gives you a good deal on the car you are buying and will take it off the car you are trading or vise versa.
I checked the email I got from when I originally inquired about the car. It was just below $46k with dealer fees included. Those Italy mirrors alone are worth it 😂

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, very nice car with all of the options! Where was this car listed at? How many miles?
18000miles on it, car was listing on CARS

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah they offered a pretty low price for my trade-in, but I just can't say no to that 4C

Reactions: Robocop305

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I checked the email I got from when I originally inquired about the car. It was just below $46k with dealer fees included. Those Italy mirrors alone are worth it 😂
Below 46K with dealer fees? wow they charged me almost extra $500 dealer fees for that 4C:oops: I don't know why, I just know I love that car with all those options, and this car is in really good condition, four new tires and just done the bolt tightening services by Alfa

Reactions: Robocop305

·
Registered
48 Posts
Below 46K with dealer fees? wow they charged me almost extra $500 dealer fees for that 4C:oops: I don't know why, I just know I love that car with all those options, and this car is in really good condition, four new tires and just done the bolt tightening services by Alfa
Guessing they were getting a lot of interest in the car so added a little on top. I think at that price, it's still a good deal. Yeah the newest pictures they added really show how good in condition it was. The first round of pictures were not the best so I wasn't too impressed. I need to put my phone away so I don't keep kicking myself for not making a deposit at least 😂

1 - 20 of 26 Posts