Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or is there not the typical box to check on this forum to keep logged in? I've used my house and office computers and my Ipad and have to always sign in. Most forums have a cookie that solves this. Is it just me and if not can we get this added?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Always or for a certain amount of time? Oddly enough, yesterday I rechecked the forum after posting this and I stayed signed in but today I had to sign in again. Just seems odd to me because every other forum I frequent has the keep me logged in check box.

·
Registered
80 Posts
008 said:
Always or for a certain amount of time? Oddly enough, yesterday I rechecked the forum after posting this and I stayed signed in but today I had to sign in again. Just seems odd to me because every other forum I frequent has the keep me logged in check box.
I always stay logged in

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem Aristo, just glad someone's looking at it. I like the forum and as cars start getting delivered I'm sure the traffic and membership is going to increase exponentially.

·
Registered
446 Posts
No big deal but I have the same problem when I log in through my ipad.

·
Administrator
587 Posts
I am planning a software update within the next two weeks that should fix the problem.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts