Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition #444
73 Posts
Nice collection of toys! Looks like an AMG GT-S? Two years ago I had an Audi R8 RWS (the rear wheel drive version) and a local friend an AMG GT-S ... we would go for drives, sometimes toss each other keys and trade cars. We joked that the Audi was the "girl you'd take home to meet the parents" -- but that the Mercedes was the girl you just wanted to take drinking/party/etc -- two very similar sounding cars on paper, but oh so different in the real world.

And looks like a white 991 hiding in the background? Trim? I've had a 991.1 C4S (white) and a 991.2 C4S (carmine red) -- both great cars too. Though not as engaging as the Alfa. I like your lineup-- the Porsche is versatile, useful, and could be driven daily without much thought. Seems the MB and the AR could overlap, but having driven both, they are not the same type of experience obviously. Enjoy them in good health!

PS: We demand garage photos once it is done ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice lineup!
I'm thinking of getting GT-S myself, somehow I cannot find a reason why I shouldn’t own one and use it every. single. day. 😅
Tell us more about it, how long is your ownership already, recommendations about specs, maintenance... Everything!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Are you doing the polyaspartic coating on the floor? If so, you will LOVE it!

Turns a normal garage into a showplace! I went a bit crazy and had them put "Gulf Racing" blue and orange flakes into the mix when they applied it.

It was totally worth having the cars sit outside for a bit....

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Yes, garage, driveway vehicle collection displays are cool. I’m looking forward to being proud enough to photograph mine some day soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts