Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV
561 Posts
What is with all the cheap hate? I wont be putting in anything heavier than a flat six when the time comes to swap out Fiat's engineering oddity, but in what world does an Alfa 4c owner hate on a muscle car version of their car? Its just a trendy project, Houstan seems to be doing his vision right with that offroad rear subframe, so what's all this "silly/nonsense/slow/blah" rubbish coming from supposed enthusiasts?!?!
Its a muscle car version, like the new/Pattinson batman's batmobile. Get over your silly opinions of what's pure lol
I cant wait to see this thing do drags and highway pulls, if anything at all (it's vegas... There are crazier builds done with MUCH less diligence dragging up and down that strip - so i doubt this will cause much a stir). Hats off to the builder!

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
Impressive engineering.

Most 4C will be parts before long.
Am I bothered? Nope, it’s just stuff, do what makes you happy, I do.

·
Registered
104 Posts
What is with all the cheap hate? I wont be putting in anything heavier than a flat six when the time comes to swap out Fiat's engineering oddity, but in what world does an Alfa 4c owner hate on a muscle car version of their car? Its just a trendy project, Houstan seems to be doing his vision right with that offroad rear subframe, so what's all this "silly/nonsense/slow/blah" rubbish coming from supposed enthusiasts?!?!
Its a muscle car version, like the new/Pattinson batman's batmobile. Get over your silly opinions of what's pure lol
I cant wait to see this thing do drags and highway pulls, if anything at all (it's vegas... There are crazier builds done with MUCH less diligence dragging up and down that strip - so i doubt this will cause much a stir). Hats off to the builder!
The builder gets high marks.
But houston is a douchebag and a princess.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts