Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

How many Alfa 4C forum members are interested in a Leather upholstered consoles . As seen below

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All ,
I'm going to try a group buy option . As everyone knows around the world prices are going up however MINE AREN'T . So here it is a group buy on my consoles/brake boot for 5 units minimum, Obviously the more the better . I currently have 3 cores for usage , The latest thanks to @earl who sold me a spare unit that he had . production times are faster on these units , Brake boot can also be optioned in alcantara for no extra charge , default will be seat matching material . Anyone residing out of the country can also take advantage of savings that cant be beat by any local shop . i recently shipped a console to the UK for @Alfapilot77 using ups and the shipping price was reasonable , not much more than domestic to California . Out of country buyers will have special shipping instructions to avoid a core charge hold. this does not include Canada , consoles will go out normally to that region to forum users . Normal price for Combo is 830.00

Group buy price will be 739.99 includes show plug . Respond to this forum if interested . As always i offer plenty of products and further discounted will apply if you add more items separate from the group buy . Pictures provided by my customers , thank you .
Vehicle Gear shift Car Light Motor vehicle
Gear shift Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Hood Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Vehicle Seat belt Motor vehicle Automotive design Plant

·
Registered
1 Posts
Definitely interested Lars… black leather with tan stitching… matching armrest (parallel lines in tan stitching like in the red seat pic). Shipping to the UK.
Do you do leather door panels with tan stitching?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can do door panels, i would simply need a donor set, than the sky is the limit. In other words if you send cores i can make them like factory leather covered version or spice it up further

Ill PM you about console buy

·
Registered
2018 4C, 2017 Giulia Ti, 1991 Spider Veloce
158 Posts
I can do door panels, i would simply need a donor set, than the sky is the limit. In other words if you send cores i can make them like factory leather covered version or spice it up further

Ill PM you about console buy
As one who has installed Lars console, armrest, and A pillars/spider headliner, you can’t go wrong with any or all of these upgrades. Lar’s work is fantastic as is his communication and attention to detail. His work has elevated my interior significantly to a level that is truly superior.
Door panels……🤔🤔 some real possibilities there! If you’re on the fence about these upgrades, I’d say go for it. HUGE improvements.

·
Premium Member
15 Madreperla white/red, BMW 1M, 996 Turbo, 69 Datsun 2000, 17 STI, 04 Baja Turbo, 89 Trooper RS
345 Posts
Lars your work is superb and we’re lucky to have you as a 4C enthusiast. Put me down for a center console and perhaps a firewall panel and A-pillars. Unsure about color scheme…I have red seats so a little more red might look racy, but I don’t want to overdo it a lá 80s Cutlass or early 90s JDM. I’d love to ship you my dashboard too.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Lars your work is superb and we’re lucky to have you as a 4C enthusiast. Put me down for a center console and perhaps a firewall panel and A-pillars. Unsure about color scheme…I have red seats so a little more red might look racy, but I don’t want to overdo it a lá 80s Cutlass or early 90s JDM. I’d love to ship you my dashboard too.
Lmao my first car was an 84 cutlass, ill pm you for details ( not about the cutlass)

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Lmao my first car was an 84 cutlass, ill pm you for details ( not about the cutlass)
OHhhhhhhhh.... You were one of THOSE RICH Guys!!
Mine was a 1981 2 door OMEGA with vinyl interior BUT Bucket Seats with optional SPORT Centre Console.....and later with Pirelli P77s :ROFLMAO:

hmmmm.....:unsure:
started with OMEGA
worked my way to ALFA

OH WAIT...they BOTH have 2 spoke steering wheels!!

Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Steering wheel

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I sent you a pm with my cell number, ill take you through packages/options and share pics from past builds

·
Registered
2016 Alfa 4C Spider - Rosso Competizione
9 Posts
Hello All ,
I'm going to try a group buy option . As everyone knows around the world prices are going up however MINE AREN'T . So here it is a group buy on my consoles/brake boot for 5 units minimum, Obviously the more the better . I currently have 3 cores for usage , The latest thanks to @earl who sold me a spare unit that he had . production times are faster on these units , Brake boot can also be optioned in alcantara for no extra charge , default will be seat matching material . Anyone residing out of the country can also take advantage of savings that cant be beat by any local shop . i recently shipped a console to the UK for @Alfapilot77 using ups and the shipping price was reasonable , not much more than domestic to California . Out of country buyers will have special shipping instructions to avoid a core charge hold. this does not include Canada , consoles will go out normally to that region to forum users . Normal price for Combo is 830.00

Group buy price will be 739.99 includes show plug . Respond to this forum if interested . As always i offer plenty of products and further discounted will apply if you add more items separate from the group buy . Pictures provided by my customers , thank you .
View attachment 126501 View attachment 126502 View attachment 126504 View attachment 126505
Hi Lars,

I am interested in the console/boot - how involved is it to remove the existing core and reinstall your upgrade? Do you have a procedure to follow?

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Most people have no issues removing the console, there is also a dyi on the forum, and i of course will help you through it.

·
Administrator
18,681 Posts
Most people have no issues removing the console, there is also a dyi on the forum, and i of course will help you through it.
Right you are.
@CTYankee the details are in this thread:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Right you are.
@CTYankee the details are in this thread:
Everyone @4Canada is always there to help, and fast

·
Registered
668 Posts
It's a rather simple process to pull and swap console. If you get stuck, there are plenty on here that have done it that we can answer questions. I would bet I could go start to finish in less than an hour at this point.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts