Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

How many Alfa 4C forum members are interested in a Leather upholstered consoles . As seen below

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If anyone out of the United states wants to talk to me simply scan this on your whats app.
Font Circle Electric blue Logo Darkness

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
295 Posts
These are the links I used for the removal/install:

A Pillar:

Headliner:

Console/switches/socket/etc.:

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Guys had a potential buyer yesterday take me through an hours long build on my shared whats app scan which is placed above so everyone from out of the United States can communicate easily with me, once it came to finalize he was concerned about my email address that i picked when i was 13. (dont judge me) As any of my 100 plus customers so far know through paypal my email is [email protected], there are alot of bad people in this world who scam people, one thing i want everyone to know is that you are safe with me. I work by reputation and customer service 1st.
Something also to note which i never shared before, due to my dangerous proffesion instructions are in place to refund any outstanding orders if i cant be here to fullfill them.
You are in good hands with Lars interior

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Guys had a potential buyer yesterday take me through an hours long build on my shared whats app scan which is placed above so everyone from out of the United States can communicate easily with me, once it came to finalize he was concerned about my email address that i picked when i was 13. (dont judge me) As any of my 100 plus customers so far know through paypal my email is [email protected], there are alot of bad people in this world who scam people, one thing i want everyone to know is that you are safe with me. I work by reputation and customer service 1st.
Something also to note which i never shared before, due to my dangerous proffesion instructions are in place to refund any outstanding orders if i cant be here to fullfill them.
My Friend, and I say that with great happiness and RESPECT, I can vouch for your AWESOME WORK as many others here can as well.
Even if I did question why I was sending funds to Sanchez :ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Was the buyer from Canada....maybe he feared his account being frozen by our fearless....NEVER MIND hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
Registered
668 Posts
Why does anyone do what we do at 13, yes, rhetorical. I wondered what the email was about when sent PayPal for mine last year, but pretty obvious that it’s legit and works without getting scammed. Hope that the person went through with the order.

Said it last year, saying it here, thanks for what you do for a living. Your profession is one people love to hate, but it’s a necessity.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
unfortunately not a joke if you might be referring to my post.
just google canadian pm (cough COUGH) and freezing accounts.
DISGUSTING, notwithstanding what your position may or may not be on the protest..enough said.

Back to @lars and his work (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :love:
Always creating confusion @lpspeedster

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2016 Alfa Romeo 4C
1,453 Posts
I would like the center console black/red stitch and a removable arm rest. I'll send you a txt and pm.
Shannon
Redmond, WA
Hey, another PNW 4C! Welcome to the club! You're gonna love the @lars center console.

Are you going on the NW Alfa Club's "New Year's Day" Anti-Covid Drive? It's this Saturday @ Crossroads Mall, 9:00 AM.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Console group buy is still up and running guys , I received a PM from a user so i just wanted to put it out there so all of you know . Consoles have been shipped out , I'm just waiting for the customers to post pictures so i do not steal their thunder :D

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Hello all , all good things must come to an end . The console group buy will END as of April 5th . Please contact me on forum or through text asap if you would like to jump in . I'm shipping out 2 consoles on Monday , also waiting for about 8 reviews from customers who have received their items . I also completed 2 arm rests they are ready for sale and immediate shipping
Hood Automotive lighting Grey Automotive design Red

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Thank you @Alfacanada for your order that makes 1/5 let me know if anyone else wants to jump on board and save some cash
Thank you @Alfacanada for your order that makes 1/5 let me know if anyone else wants to jump on board and save some cash
[/QUOT
Hello all , all good things must come to an end . The console group buy will END as of April 5th . Please contact me on forum or through text asap if you would like to jump in . I'm shipping out 2 consoles on Monday , also waiting for about 8 reviews from customers who have received their items . I also completed 2 arm rests they are ready for sale and immediate shipping View attachment 127285
I will go for the center console with yellow stitching if still available. If available please advise on how you
would like payment.
email: [email protected]
Thanks,

21 - 40 of 53 Posts