Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

How many Alfa 4C forum members are interested in a Leather upholstered consoles . As seen below

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Italian Tri color arm rest still available for immediate shipping if anyone wants one . Also available in rear bulk head cover (2) on leather .**In other news storage boxes can now be made in all suede .

* Also to my previous customer if you prefer my new design on arm rests and purchase a console i will incude a new version of arm rest of your choosing ( seem stitching , biscone snake ,Italian tri -color ) than simply send back your old arm rest with your core - free of charge for those of you who made the purchase previously .
Automotive lighting Audio equipment Font Gadget Gas

Reactions: smc4C

·
Registered
9 Posts
Another overjoyed customer! The center console by Lars is one of the best transformations you can install, this is what Alfa should have done from the factory. The optional center arm rest is very comfortable and really improves the driving environment in the cabin as well. I installed a round piece of felt to the base of the small cup holder to better trim it out, couldn't be happier with the results. That you Lars!
Automotive design Grey Carbon Personal luxury car Material property

Vehicle Automotive design Steering part Grey Car seat cover

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

·
Registered
93 Posts
As much as I bust on Lars please don't misunderstand. Not only is he talented, but he's passionate about what he's doing. As a 4C owner himself he knows the in's and out's and what looks good, and what should be done. Are his prices high? Go try to get this type of service and quality somewhere else. I think after he sends me the next 3 pieces he's making for me the entire interior will be "void of plastic". Sale or no sale, just do it!

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
As much as I bust on Lars please don't misunderstand. Not only is he talented, but he's passionate about what he's doing. As a 4C owner himself he knows the in's and out's and what looks good, and what should be done. Are his prices high? Go try to get this type of service and quality somewhere else. I think after he sends me the next 3 pieces he's making for me the entire interior will be "void of plastic". Sale or no sale, just do it!
This is above and beyond a very nice comment from a customer and now a friend , i do take pride in the customer service end of this, and it sucks @The ice cream guy lives so far away, it would make it much easier to sneak off with his girl while he runs his famous Carvel ice cream shop. 😂. All joke aside you are one of my best customers and i appreciate the vote of confidence. You are a good man.

·
Registered
840 Posts
This morning I installed my Lars console. I'll be posting a more detailed review later and detailed pics when the handbrake boot is installed, but I just want to thank @lars for his work. All of my concerns were needless and the finish is excellent. My father in law looked at it this morning and asked why the car didn't look like that from the factory! 😁 It really does look like it could've been an upgraded stock interior (that's what I wanted)...it naturally flows that well. I dragged my feet to buy it when other purchases got in the way, but so happy I jumped.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts