Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
@lars thanks for doing this for me!

Had our good friend Lars do my center console (leather w/ red stitching), A-pillars (alcantara), and lower 3 pieces (alcantara) for my car. Looks 100% as it should have came stock. No color discrepancies. He did a great job and is very responsive.

I wasn't going to say this, but I think it is good to say for anyone concerned. I wasn't satisfied with one of the lower pieces I received and he offered to fix it, no questions asked! I am confident he wants happy customers, so don't worry about customer satisfaction!

A tiny glue eye sore below DNA selector, but it's just about out =P

I tried to put in my Alcantara E-brake cover from Redline Good and I could not get it to snap in. Keep in mind it is a little hard to get some of the items to snap back into place due to the thickness of the leather. The stock e-brake cover wen't on w/o much of a problem.

Here are some pics of it all! Overall a happy customer!

·
Registered
914 Posts
It was a pleasure dealing with you , great pictures , and i appreciate the honest review , im not perfect , everything is done by hand but what i will always do is correct any concerns and make them right , im working on something new for our cars , im excited to finish it up and present it to you guys on the forum .....any returning customers will get 50 dollars off and free shipping ....i should complete it in the next week . It addresses an interior weakness brought up by one of my buyers so i am now building a light weight modification to take our cars to the next level

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amazing work! Will more than likely be hitting you up for that alcantara roof between the twin scroll turbo, intercooler, and millions of other mods :crying: My poor bank acct lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks awesome! I have some work planned and I had to delay it late last year. Needless to say these pics are just the antidote to get plans moving along again soon.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Hello fine people , i want you to know im working on a seriously amazing upgrade for our interior , something that will elevate the interior's appearance to another level . This item will be shipped direct to you at a reasonable price . Further im using light a weight foundation to keep this at one less consumed big mac per week

Complete customization available including storage pockets or material .....i should have installation done in my own car in the next week . I hope i have your interest

*****Also i have a spot open for center console and A pillars ....turn around time is currently down .....please message me if your interested in that .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Looks great! Just like mine lol. I did add an insert for the front cup holder though. Had a local shop make it for me.

I got my alcantara e-brake book to fit without any problem. Not sure why yours won’t. Did you poke slits in it where the plastic ring fits though? It’s not really any thicker than the leather one so it should fit fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
914 Posts
After some well thought out consideration i have pretty much decided to stop taking orders for interior pieces and center consoles , most of my experiences with customers have been amazing , and i have to say every person ive delt with were good people .
I prefer to be very honest im a small time guy that does this as a hobby . Some of us tend to be perfectionists , which i respect however i dont have a 100 thousand dollar CNC machine at home or a 10 thousand dollar sewing machine . I tried to keep the prices of materials down and cost for items more than reasonable ....i implore all of you to go out to your local interior fabrication person and see what they would charge for covering a console , and of course stealing my design :oops:.
I was excited to build the removeable small cuphholder arm rest and the rear window cover ,however these items are built by hand which allows for imperfections which some of you cant tolerate . While ive accepted back and directly funded sending items back to be re done or corrected ive decided that responsibility has become more of a burden than looking at the pictures of these items installed in the cars on this great forum .
So i thank you all . At this time lars interiors is done .

·
Registered
963 Posts
After some well thought out consideration i have pretty much decided to stop taking orders for interior pieces and center consoles , most of my experiences with customers have been amazing , and i have to say every person ive delt with were good people .
I prefer to be very honest im a small time guy that does this as a hobby . Some of us tend to be perfectionists , which i respect however i dont have a 100 thousand dollar CNC machine at home or a 10 thousand dollar sewing machine . I tried to keep the prices of materials down and cost for items more than reasonable ....i implore all of you to go out to your local interior fabrication person and see what they would charge for covering a console , and of course stealing my design :oops:.
I was excited to build the removeable small cuphholder arm rest and the rear window cover ,however these items are built by hand which allows for imperfections which some of you cant tolerate . While ive accepted back and directly funded sending items back to be re done or corrected ive decided that responsibility has become more of a burden than looking at the pictures of these items installed in the cars on this great forum .
Dude,
I am sorry such great work of yours has led to such frustration for you. Even though I never got the funds up to this point to get items from you I thank you for your outstanding craftsmanship and offering to our community. Props Lars......(y)

·
Super Moderator
4,467 Posts
Hoping your decision was of your own making and no one’s exerted any pressure, Lars. Sorry to hear this as you’ve provided a unique service for those with 4Cs in North America. Apologies, as I’m a suspicious, sceptical and cynical so and so. Comes with age.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Sorry to hear Lars it became a frustration for you. I’m sure most of us here appreciate your efforts and thank you for them.
On the bright side, you’ve got the most kick-ass 4C I’ve seen.
Cheers

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
15 Participants
lars
Alfa Romeo 4C Forums
Alfa Romeo 4C Forum - a community for two-seater fans to chat about launch control, turbo upgrades, reliability and more!
Full Forum Listing