Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2018 4C, 2017 Giulia Ti, 1991 Spider Veloce
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had LARS apply black Alcantera to my Spider headliner, A pillars and visors. Yesterday the goodie box arrived and they look awesome. 😀
Textile Sleeve Gesture Grey Wood

A couple pics before the re-install…
Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design

Im still puzzled by those two black unused electrical connectors up there behind the headliner. Who knows what they are for?
Bumper Automotive exterior Tool Hood Auto part
Now for the install pics:
Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive mirror

Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Hood Automotive parking light Bumper Automotive lighting Automotive tire

The red stitching picks up perfectly on the LARS center console and armrest!
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Car seat cover
And the rear bulkhead and Subwoofer cover that I did myself pick up the same stitch lines.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive design Fixture
Thanks LARS for the great service, awesome workmanship, and totally beautifully upgraded interior!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thanks so much for the kind words Interior looks great @KeemoSabe it was a pleasure working with you again

·
Registered
Ali Giallo Prototipo w/ red seats
262 Posts
So sweet...... I never really gave interior option/upgrades much thought but these cars do deserve them (if you don't plan on the car being a track star) for maximum pleasure........... Oh, those plugs remind me of plugs on other cars that had lighted sun visors...... but likely not even a thought on the 4C ❗

Reactions: KeemoSabe

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just finished installing my goodies tonight. If any of you are on the fence, don't be. Sure it may be a little pricey, but so what, you only live once. Great quality work, looks like it came from the factory that way, a perfect upgrade. Thanks Lars.

Attachments

·
Registered
695 Posts
Just finished installing my goodies tonight. If any of you are on the fence, don't be. Sure it may be a little pricey, but so what, you only live once. Great quality work, looks like it came from the factory that way, a perfect upgrade. Thanks Lars.
What would you estimate was the time required to switch your console?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I had a friend with a lot of auto experience helping me (OK doing the work), I would say an hour to remove then an hour to install. Take your time, you're in no rush.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Was great working with you, looking forward to seeing the completed look when your storage boxes arrive this week. Another great guy to work with looking forward to my fudgy the whale cake bro

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts