Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ,
I have decided to start making 1 product a month in addition to the products that you are ordering and designing . Once i clear my current cache of consoles which have been ordered i will create 1 piece per month , That will include :
Center consoles
Storage boxes
Rear bulk head covers
Shifter boots
Rear bulk head covers
lower console surrounds
Why not have a little fun and up the design a bit with some creative stuff , some of you including @The ice cream guy @HeavyFoot are and have received 1 off designs or have them in the works . I'm currently designing something high end for @4cAlltheway . I run a very small company , some of these products will stay a 1 off piece some will be made if you guys love what you see . Most of the added designs will be going to my rear bulk head covers .I'm adding some pressure on myself with this because lets face it if its ugly you wont buy it :p . Tell me what you guys think . Ill include a picture of an arm rest i built for @HeavyFoot which i really enjoyed designing . In other news i finally matched the alfa romeo 4c red leather they use i have a hyde of what my suppler called Lamborgini leather due to its smooth non pebbled finish . ill be offering more hi end materials as well in the future . I will have exact matching leathers for all seats offered from Alfa romeo . All exclusive products will be listed on this thread and made available only to alfa romeo 4c forum members .

·
Registered
222 Posts
the red interior with black diamond stitch is sick, I still love it. Haven’t been able to enjoy it much since the cars in track mode and storage. I’ll dig up some pics. I have carbon seats coming in, wondering if you could provide some red and diamond stitching pattern padding for them.. I’ll reach out.

·
Registered
2018 Rosso Competizione 4C Spider, 2019 Rosso Competizione Giulia Quadrifoglio
267 Posts
@lars - am anxiously awaiting my rear bulkhead cover
Don’t send pictures to the group, or else someone will copy my unique design! (Just kidding, you can share)

• Haha
Reactions: lars

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I always wait for the customer to post first, the thunder is yours .

·
Registered
933 Posts
I'm dead interested in dual cupholding seat-side storage boxes... Cigar/Hickory brown with dark wine/scarlet edge stitching (creative stitching, even morse code is more fun than a broken line!) and same color hex pattern stitch across. If can be carbon or dimple die aluminum for the structure, you will retire selling these beauties to all of us.

Then matching bulkhead, door inserts (over the all carbon door cards), door pulls, brake boot, and Recaro Podium seat Pads. If you can also do the underside of my spider top, like a liner, done deal.

If you wanna go to the tippy top of 4C interior offerings, can you stitch text, like "4C" or classic, low key "Alfa Romeo"? Door pulls and arm rest/brake boot "emblems" on top of what you already make will kill the market like Jack the Ripper's immortal ghost.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey Lars, I've got the full red interior including the whole centre console. Are you able to match the factory red with a fabric like alcantara?
Yes i finally matched the red leather seats, the hyde will arrive in 6 days after months of trying to match it. Can you include a picture of the red console id love to see it.
As for matching alcantara that can be done much easier than the leather. A different matetial can be used as a compliment, the same has to match 👌

·
Registered
851 Posts
@lars

When are you going to offer replacement seat covers? I think the alcantara wear I’m starting to see on the drivers seats of forum members will soon spark up demand.

I emailed this mob and they replied that they just need a pattern, read “send us your old covers”, and they can reproduce them. I have no idea if that’s viable with our seats but I’d appreciate your thoughts seeing you’ve recovered your own seats more than once!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts