Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the First time since i started i will do a limited sale run on my center consoles to celebrate mothers day and to tell your wives "look honey i saved" , I normally don't run promo's on my best selling item but why not , lets see what happens . Normal price is 629.99 . I will discount the 2 piece center console with show plug to 579.99 . As always this item is guaranteed for life or as long as i am upright . I'M GOING TO LIMIT THE SALE TO 5 UNITS ,thankfully i have just sourced a 4th console thanks to @Alfapilot77 from the UK . Simply place your order and wait for the finished console to arrive NO DOWN TIME with your car .Than place your core item in the box and send it back to me.

In addition to the console sale i'm discounting :

Coupe headliner and A pillars in Alcantara from 599.99 to 499.99 cores are in stock and ready to go .

Spider forward headliner and A pillars in alcantara are on sale from 499.99 to 399.99

Sale ends on June first for all items ,console are limited to 5 units . please see below images provided by customers of the products they ordered and installed
Automotive design Plant Grey Yellow Steering wheel
Shoe Light Orange Automotive design Red
Vehicle Car Hood Gear shift Motor vehicle
Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Bumper Automotive exterior
Plant Bumper Grey Glove Wood

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Want to comment on lars' first post above where he states 'As always this item is guaranteed for life or as long as i am upright'.

Yesterday I received my second leather covered center console section (the part with switches). My first one has been in the 4C for 9-12 mo now. I posted a picture that lars wasn't thrilled with how it appeared to be holding-up, my intention was not to disparage his work. lars texted me that he didn't like the way it looked, used one of his 4 cores and covered so that it matches the old work. I will install this one and ship back my current so that he can strip and put the core back into rotation. My expense for this is the shipping expense for getting the old one back to him.

How many times have you received this level of customer service from someone?
Thank you so much, customer service is important to me, you guys need me to be 100 % satisfied with the work. As always i appreciate your positive feedback. These cars are OUR ferrari's and Lamborghini's. Sometimes things take time but i never forget.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts