Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 LE for sale. It has about 10k miles, and I purchased the car in 2018 November with 6 year warranty - I am the second owner. Please DM me for pictures and more information.
I will try to add picture over the next few days

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2015 LE for sale. It has about 10k miles, and I purchased the car in 2018 November with 6 year warranty - I am the second owner. Please DM me for pictures and more information.
I will try to add picture over the next few days
What are you looking to get for it?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi! Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, color Red. I will upload pictures in a day or so.

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
318 Posts
Pro-tip: If selling to a non owner, sell for over $100k!!! Buyer drove up in a 4c? Half off loyalty special!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Asking for $47k. Below are the pictures. And yes, posted it back in December, but re-posting it again.

·
Super Moderator
7,032 Posts
is this still for sale?
Message him in conversations. You’ll see it if you click on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of your screen. He was looking around the forum about 10 hours previous to my posting this so is likely still available. Gooner may not have seen your post. It’s always good to hit reply to a particular post as it sends out an alert to the original poster.
Welcome, by the way. Good hunting.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Message him in conversations. You’ll see it if you click on your avatar on the top right-hand corner of your screen. He was looking around the forum about 10 hours previous to my posting this so is likely still available. Gooner may not have seen your post. It’s always good to hit reply to a particular post as it sends out an alert to the original poster.
Welcome, by the way. Good hunting.
Thanks! I did DM him after I saw his message on the post

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Fudge... That is a clean car. Did the owner even drive it? Someone will be happy!!!

Reactions: Gooner-4C

·
Super Moderator
2015 4C Launch Edition
4,126 Posts
To bad its not a spider
This is a LE....more desirable. This one appears to be low miles and great condition. If it is still available someone will be very happy with this one.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts