Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ciao Alfa Romeo e come stai

There is talk on AR Owners of letter being sent out from Maserati about delivery of 4CLE's

Can you tell me if the the letter is A4 size as I would like to make a frame for it and hang it in 4CLE enclousure

Grazie:heart:

PS My mate Kaliber you remember him/her advice is:
please don't bend, put in A4 envelope with card backing, problem with frame attachment to wall as is all glass, any suggestions???
Grazie Virul

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Virul. I think you will be ok betting on the letter being A4, however I implore you to contact Maserati and request your letter be sent in an A4 envelope (with card backing).

If you ignore this prudent advice, you run the risk of it being folded and placed in a DL envelope which would ruin the look when it's mounted over the fireplace (assumption of location here).

·
Registered
642 Posts
Maserati will send no letter.. They are not responsible for the distribution of the cars. Only building them. Was told AR will send out letters tho...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Maserati will send no letter.. They are not responsible for the distribution of the cars. Only building them. Was told AR will send out letters tho...
I was thinking the same. Why should Maserati send letters for AR clients? However, it's a shame that AR is not communicating at all!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts