Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

License Plate Ideas?

52K views 205 replies 92 participants last post by  chester 
#1 ·
I need to register the car. Don't normally get personalized plates, but RacerZ's post about his plate made me think. Would welcome any ideas or opinions, pro or con. Here's a few that are available in Virginia today.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Most of those are already taken where I live.
I'm of two minds - it does make it easier for people to report you if you misbehave!
But if you have to hang an ugly plate on this beautiful car, why not dress that up as well, make it a statement.

My fave was ALFA 4C (still could not believe that was already taken in Ontario last August when I tried to reserve it).
Second would be just 4C
I'd be shocked if ALFISTI was still available in any state.
How about VROOOOOM ??? ;)

#19 ·
Hi Everyone I am new to posting on this board but have been following and reading a lot the threads. Can say that is has provided a great deal of entertainment. Anyways here are some suggestions:

realdeal
oldskool
realfast
ITAkervs
mama mia
handmade
mniexotic
kdiavolo (to transalate "what a devil")
red fury
sml&fast
ammazzaO (italian for "Oh my God")
pwr2 w8
italnsol
hart&sol
0-60 in?

#24 ·
Enzo Ime, the inventor of soap and the crayon sharpener. But in all fairness, he stole the idea from Mario who was developing the pencil sharpener. I think Mario lost his only pencil though and never finished. I hear conflicting rumors about Brits and Germans finishing the job.