Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

LLAGOS Design (Wheels and more)

8K views 35 replies 9 participants last post by  Alfissimo_International 
#1 · (Edited)
In beginning stages of bringing on Llago Designs.

This is very premature but I am excited about it. I love what they are doing and I hope you do as well. I was looking for something that fit Alfissimo. The standard Sparco, recaro, something a bit more personalized... Bespoke and super high quality is what I/Alfissimo strive for. I believe Llagos is perfect for us.

All products will be up with pricing here: Llagos design Alfa Romeo 4C

Give it a week or two before it's full set up. Still working on some details.

Ciao.
Tire Wheel Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Bicycle part Bumper
Sleeve Grey Automotive tire Tints and shades Rectangle
Automotive lighting Bicycle part Motor vehicle Automotive design Bumper
Automotive tire Sleeve Jersey Grey Hood
Grey Sports gear Automotive design Personal protective equipment Comfort
Automotive design Comfort Automotive exterior Auto part Technology
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#15 ·
Well, whatever the cost may be I am all for the craftsmanship and personalization with the seats even if on Recaro shells. Am I planning on offering the seats? Maybe, maybe not. I have not decided yet.

I am really more interested in the wheels and CF functional aerodynamics coming. I know there is already a ton of this available already but I think with Llagos designs, GMS and Scara; Alfissimo will have a good selection of top quality functional products. I have also talked with Llagos about seats for the Giulia QV as the sparcos from the factory are $8K++ and hard to find used. I'd also prefer something with more bolstering than the factory sparcos. Some of you may own QV's. Of course you can take it on yourself, buy seats and do your own thing, by all means go for it.

Anyway, I will finalize the selection later.

#24 · (Edited)
The Price for the Racing seats and spoiler: (prices subject to change)

• $2,800 Carbon CFRP Racing Seat (Price per seat)
  • $1,798 € GRP Racing Seat (Price per seat)
  • $700 Aluminum seat Brackets for LLAGOS Racing Seats fixed (Price per pair for 2 seats)
  • $790 Aluminum seat Brackets for LLAGOS Racing Seats driver with slider and passenger fixed (Price per pair for 2 seats)
  • $790 Aluminum seat Brackets for LLAGOS Racing Seats driver and passenger with slider (Price per pair for 2 seats)

Shipping costs for Racing seats (the pair) are $780.00

The 4C Coupe and Spider carbon spoilers is $899.00 plus shipment

The costs are very high because these CF parts are TOP quality. These spoilers have a high level of engineering and made one at a time to achieve the perfect fit on the car and that every spoiler be exactly the same. They make it with aluminum molds that very few use because it is very expensive, they manufacture with high engineering with Deltapreg prepreg top quality carbon fiber (same as used by Ferrari and Lamborghini), cured in autoclave and the varnish process is also top quality with PPG ceramic coat that is the most expensive and the best. Production cost is very high.

I take care of all logistics (if items not in stock), Customs fees and so on.

Looking forward to working with Llagos and supporting them here in the US. Llagos again is a manufacturer I appreciate for their attention to detail, design, function and QUALITY.

Ciao

Attachments

#26 ·
Sorry for late reply.

For upholstery it’s around 4-6 week. Normally they have stock of seats in GRP and CFRP. If we finish it for GRP is not a problem because in 1 day we can have a set, but for CFRP they receive it in 2-3 months from order.

You can choose between 4C, Alfa Romeo, LLAGOS or CATTIVO logo for headrest and the color of the logo. You can customize it with different colors of leather, Alcantara, side stripe color and material and color of the stitching.

For example, they are making now a set in Black leather exterior parts with Anthracite Alcantara interior part / red stitching / red Alfa Romeo logo / side stripe in red Alcantara, another set in Cuoio leather exterior part with Anthracite Alcantara interior part / red stitching / red Alfa Romeo logo in headrest/ side stripe in Cuoio leather, and another set in full blue Alcantara with 4C logo in blue and blue stitching…

Basically it's nearly full custom.

#27 · (Edited)
New colors available. Custom colors we can also do with a supplied paint code.

Nero Carbonio in Satin finish
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille

(Grigio Lava) Nero Vulcano (new)
Rectangle Grey Gadget Communication Device Tints and shades

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

Automotive lighting Hood Grille Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Grigio Ferro Perlata Speciale Lucido

This is a very special color, very metallic and with a sirallic/pearl composition.
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Call or email me to discuss wheels and ordering. I won't have these available to order on-line for the time being. I prefer to discuss all options to you!

We have decided to make LLagos are sole wheel supplier.

Ciao!

Attachments

#32 · (Edited)
Install info. Let me know if anyone would like to order. Very high quality, perfect fit.

The 4C Spider and 4C Coupe version is slightly different as you all know due to curvature of the trunk so 4C Spider trunk is 13 mm higher.

It is fixed to trunk exactly in the same way as 4C Coupe original spoiler is fixed form factory. Boarder is fixed with 3M tape 5 mm width and part of spoiler above the brake light is fixed with black silicone. For an absolutely perfect fit I highly recommend that all the spoiler be fixed with black silicone but don’t make it thick.

I attached assembly instructions for 4C Coupe and Spider spoiler.

Spoilers are made with 100% high quality Prepreg carbon fiber cured in Autoclave and are made with forged aluminium molds to achieve the most perfect fit and the maximum Surface finish quality.

Price is $799 + shipping. (Around $35-45 depending on location).

Order direct in the US. No hassle with Exchange rates, fedex, customs fees etc... I take care of it all here for a smooth and easy purchase.

Attachments