Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Sweet. I obviously bought my Titan 7 way toooo soon. Loverly, these are much more elegant.
That's ok, that's ok, that's ok Nimo, just put them all in a pile with the CHIP, Front bumper etc etc and I will come by and collect them over the winter :)
NOTHING from the Cricket Gallery (that means you @lars @Philster et.al. !!!) lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
What color do you guys think will look good on a black spider? I’m debating between Anthracite, Gold or Silver.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
That's ok, that's ok, that's ok Nimo, just put them all in a pile with the CHIP, Front bumper etc etc and I will come by and collect them over the winter :)
NOTHING from the Cricket Gallery (that means you @lars @Philster et.al. !!!) lol
You do know you cant take this stuff with you .......last i checked you aren't 23

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
You do know you cant take this stuff with you .......last i checked you aren't 23

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'm still trying to make a 50/50 deal with that Guy ABOVE.....if not, both my daughters can enjoy :)
In my life I can't swim stationary....go forward or sink!

·
Super Moderator
15,994 Posts
Hey, I want a piece of that action! I know people who know people, you know! :)

These are actually quite stunning wheels. I prefer the Titan 7's but think that the curvature gives these a bit of the essence of the teledial wheels, which makes them very elegant on the 4C indeed.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Very nice design. 👍🏻

I’ve had a bit of a wheel wandering eye lately. Still love my Signature SV104s but between this and the wheels @neth; just mounted, I’m feeling tempted. I’m only a few months away from my five year anniversary of 4C ownership 🤔

Any specs on these (e.g. size, weight, etc.)?

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV
563 Posts
What color do you guys think will look good on a black spider? I’m debating between Anthracite, Gold or Silver.
What color are your brakes? Interior? Black being "good with everything", whatever you choose will stick out more than any other color... So choose wisely.
I'm wrapping reflective satin black on Titanium (Anthracite) wheels and dark pale gold brakes/copper bolts and details, mostly bare carbon Interior with black alcantara and red stitches/emblems. After many photoshop trials even trying matte gold with a black tint overspray with rust color wheels, to the simple but effective "stormtrooper look", I feel the raw material (satin clear coat if necessary) is the best "color" anything can have, bar none.

·
Premium Member
837 Posts
They look very nice indeed. I love gold wheels on a red car. I like them on Ducati bikes too.

I just bought a second set of factory 18/19 rims for my winter tyres and am about to get them powder coated as the satin black set was discounted.

I planned gold but after looking at pictures of cars and sample colours I decided on a dark bronze.
A244F7B5-C97D-4160-B891-5C306421FCA6.png

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good point and I’m actually leaning towards satin gold after much photoshop and researching pictures of the colour combo of other exotics. For my black 4c spider I have red brake calipers, red seats with black interior with red stitching.

What color are your brakes? Interior? Black being "good with everything", whatever you choose will stick out more than any other color... So choose wisely.
I'm wrapping reflective satin black on Titanium (Anthracite) wheels and dark pale gold brakes/copper bolts and details, mostly bare carbon Interior with black alcantara and red stitches/emblems. After many photoshop trials even trying matte gold with a black tint overspray with rust color wheels, to the simple but effective "stormtrooper look", I feel the raw material (satin clear coat if necessary) is the best "color" anything can have, bar none.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts