Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks for the kind comments. That’s the Tubi Style quad exhaust which I recently installed, loving it so far.

You did a great job on your car , tasteful mods , rims are a great compliment , btw love the twin exhaust tips on each side

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
437 Posts
Reactions: Lvs4c

·
Registered
91 Posts
Wheels look beaut. Might see how I get some to the UK. Can slap some winter boots on them then.

Cheers,
Hedge

·
Registered
740 Posts
Sexiest 4c I've seen

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Lvs4c

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,484 Posts
Thanks for the kind comments. That’s the Tubi Style quad exhaust which I recently installed, loving it so far.
What finish are yours?

also @shredz what finish are yours?

I ask because both are lovely but appear to be different. It's helpful for people in the future to know what finish is what since pics on a car are way more helpful than a swatch or pics of just wheels from the supplier.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Agreed. I took the plunge and bought the launch edition serial number 2 and the first set in my colour. Mines called the Oro Trofeo.

What finish are yours?

also @shredz what finish are yours?

I ask because both are lovely but appear to be different. It's helpful for people in the future to know what finish is what since pics on a car are way more helpful than a swatch or pics of just wheels from the supplier.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thanks. In a nutshell I would say it’s the most beautiful yet also most impractical piece of mod you can do to the spider. No regret on my end but it’s also not for everyone.

Car looks great!

What are your overall impressions of the Scara carbon top?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Mine are also Oro Trofeo, which the manufacturer also referred to as "Porsche gold." I guess our lighting/cameras made a difference 🤷‍♂️

·
Super Moderator
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Can these wheels be shipped to Australia?
Please message me prices for 18x8 & 19x9.
Also, can 19x9.5 fit on the rear of my 4C?
You will have to contact LLagos for shipping informatio, but I can tell you my car running 19x10.5 has zero issues.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts