Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
@kazkioken great pics - thank you for posting! I received mine last month but took some time getting it installed (I had some PPF installed first before attaching the wing). I finally got a clear weekend with good weather to wash the car and take pics. No need for a new thread so adding some more pics for anyone interested:

Firstly - absolutely stunning quality. I've purchased CF parts before from OEM to third party manufacturers - this tops them all.
Product Cap Hat Automotive tire Sleeve

Attention to detail is amazing, and comes complete with an autograph from Mr. Eduard 😊

Tire Automotive tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Tread

Glasses Bicycle tire Automotive tire Eyewear Carbon

Pics on car: fitment is 100%
Car Vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting

Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Car

Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire Car

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gorgeous car! now that you've added that bit of carbon you now need the one piece carbon top :)

@kazkioken great pics - thank you for posting! I received mine last month but took some time getting it installed (I had some PPF installed first before attaching the wing). I finally got a clear weekend with good weather to wash the car and take pics. No need for a new thread so adding some more pics for anyone interested:

Firstly - absolutely stunning quality. I've purchased CF parts before from OEM to third party manufacturers - this tops them all.
View attachment 128840

Attention to detail is amazing, and comes complete with an autograph from Mr. Eduard 😊

View attachment 128841

View attachment 128842

Pics on car: fitment is 100%
View attachment 128843

View attachment 128844

View attachment 128845

View attachment 128846

View attachment 128847

·
Registered
40 Posts
That looks incredibly good. I have the carbon fiber roof, and from the pics this spoiler looks like a perfect match. Tempted to get it, and glad to see it didn’t require any drilling. Really glad to hear it is high quality. I ordered two custom seats from LLagos, and am eagerly awaiting their arrival.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts