Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all ......just found this site .....thought I should join as I have just put a holding deposit down:D ...cant wait!! (I just hope I fit!!)

snaz

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Hey Snazza. Please give virulsweet his fix. He needs a 4C injection at least once a day ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello chaps, well I am communicating with a chap called Luke at AR welling (se London)....from what he tells me, first cars will be with the dealers last week of November..with deliveries first week in dec (I am guessing all the launch editions)....been told that I will be able to spec at some point in November for delivery in about late feb early march.

Need to get a test drive first before signing on the dotted line.......wanna make sure that its easier to get in and out of than an Elise ......as crawling across a petrol garage forecourt is not a good look for a guy in his 40s :)

Oh and forgot to mention......I've been told that the dealers expect he base price to be 'low 40s', but with all bells and whistles nearer 50

·
Registered
642 Posts
Hi Snazza,

Welcome to 4C Forums.

Not sure where you gonna get a car to test drive tho.

With such limited numbers there wont be a lot of cars made available as "demo's"

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re the test drive.....been told it will be in December.....so I guess dealers will be getting some testers at the same time as first deliveries.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts