Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Starting to plan to rebuild my car. I am on the lookout for a wrecked 4C Spider preferably from damage in the front end. Maybe side damage ok too.
Can be heavily damaged but the carbon fiber tub cannot be damaged.
I plan to use parts of my burnt car and this wrecked one to build one solid good one.
Maybe even one that’s just not wrecked just high mileage and beat up so cheap.

Help me rescue a 4C headed to the wrecking yard!

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Keep an eye out on https://www.autobidmaster.com/en/ and you might come across one.
Thanks that’s a good idea. It doesn’t even list 4C but by making it all models and 2015 and newer it would show up. No 4Cs now lots of Giulias!

But be warned it’s pretty ugly seeing all those beautiful cars so smashed up. Most are pretty bad but not horrible this one takes the cake! Yikes!
But actually if it was a 4C and the tub wasn’t damaged it might even work!
So yeah I’m looking to buy a 4C for like $3000 LOL!!
Not really I would go to $20k

·
Registered
150 Posts
Thanks that’s a good idea. It doesn’t even list 4C but by making it all models and 2015 and newer it would show up. No 4Cs now lots of Giulias!

But be warned it’s pretty ugly seeing all those beautiful cars so smashed up. Most are pretty bad but not horrible this one takes the cake! Yikes!

Noticed that as well, there's even an 8C on there but that thing has been bouncing around different auctions for months as the reserve is set at like $180K and it never reaches that.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Tom,
I just lost a bid on a lightly damaged Black 2015 4C spyder. Could have picked it up for $26K. I didn't want to pay over $20K. When I find one, I will get it and you can pick it up from me at cost.

·
Super Moderator
3,300 Posts

pretty sure you could save this Stelvio with lots of Bondo and buffing out the paint :ROFLMAO: :unsure:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tom,
I just lost a bid on a lightly damaged Black 2015 4C spyder. Could have picked it up for $26K. I didn't want to pay over $20K. When I find one, I will get it and you can pick it up from me at cost.
$26k Canadian dollars!!! Either way that’s really good price for a car that’s running well and just lightly damaged.

Thank you for keeping an eye out and helping out!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Al there was a 4c carbon tub for sale on eBay asking 6700 for the tub with some extras as well not to long ago. Not to sure if it’s still for sale or not..

·
Registered
299 Posts
Forgot the norspec one on ebay. That's the one I got my backup top from.

I checked the norspec store on ebay and don't see the tub anymore. May be able to contact via text, he may still have it just not on ebay.

If I recall, the 4C hit wall on a turn.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgot the norspec one on ebay. That's the one I got my backup top from.

I checked the norspec store on ebay and don't see the tub anymore. May be able to contact via text, he may still have it just not on ebay.

If I recall, the 4C hit wall on a turn.
Yes thanks. I remember this one. But they have parted the whole car out. I need a whole running car not just a tub and parts.
The car I’m looking for can have any fenders and even some roof damage but it needs to be a whole running car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts