Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm working on a project which will require making modifications to the OEM 4C steering wheel. I'd really like to "practice" on one before doing anything irreversible to my working one. Does anyone have one for kicking around they'd be willing to part with or know of a salvage yard that actually has 4C parts? If it's missing the airbag (or if it's already been deployed) would be perfect as I don't need it and it would just be in the way. I'm trying to avoid spending $$$ on something I'm going to most likely destroy to learn the inner structure. And yes, I've already reached out to Stacey and am awaiting a response. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
933 Posts
I'm working on a project which will require making modifications to the OEM 4C steering wheel. I'd really like to "practice" on one before doing anything irreversible to my working one. Does anyone have one for kicking around they'd be willing to part with or know of a salvage yard that actually has 4C parts? If it's missing the airbag (or if it's already been deployed) would be perfect as I don't need it and it would just be in the way. I'm trying to avoid spending $$$ on something I'm going to most likely destroy to learn the inner structure. And yes, I've already reached out to Stacey and am awaiting a response. Thanks in advance.
I purchased one from Stacey, and someone else on here took the other. There was one eBay not long ago.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts