Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone on this forum is looking to sell their Rosso Comp or black 4c coupe please let me know. I am a former 4c owner and want to buy one again. I have been looking on all the auto sites for a few months now and there are slim pickings for any good options.

·
Super Moderator
5,494 Posts
If anyone on this forum is looking to sell their Rosso Comp or black 4c coupe please let me know. I am a former 4c owner and want to buy one again. I have been looking on all the auto sites for a few months now and there are slim pickings for any good options.
May I ask your reasons for wanting another after selling your first? Nice to have you back.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a Rosso comp launch edition in the past and didn't really appreciate how awesome it was until it was gone (had it for 1.5 years). I almost bought one last year, but held off because of a new house purchase and not finding one that I really liked.

Hoping one will pop up soon! Not the fastest sports car in the world but man it has to be the funnest car to drive. Not many people give it a chance or appreciate it because of the NON-GT features.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts