Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems the Santa Monica Alfa service isn’t very good. They didn’t even quote me on the 10k service to do the bolt tightening and i don’t think they know what they’re doing.

Do you guys have places that you go to that isn’t the dealership that can handle all the maintenance?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
70 Posts
Seems the Santa Monica Alfa service isn’t very good. They didn’t even quote me on the 10k service to do the bolt tightening and i don’t think they know what they’re doing.

Do you guys have places that you go to that isn’t the dealership that can handle all the maintenance?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do not go to Alfa of Santa Monica. They do not know what they're doing at all. I drive up to Alfa Romeo of Westlake owned by O'Gara Coach group. Luckily they will give you a loaner car so you can drop it off easily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Give Glendale Alfa a call. They have a very knowledgeable 4C tech (Marco). I took my 4c in for it's first service a couple months ago and was very happy with the experience.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Do not go to Alfa of Santa Monica. They do not know what they're doing at all. I drive up to Alfa Romeo of Westlake owned by O'Gara Coach group. Luckily they will give you a loaner car so you can drop it off easily.
Add Alfa Romeo of Westlake (O'Gara Coach Group) to the list of dealers to NOT go to. Going by your recommendation, I called up to get a price on an oil change and was quoted $900. I made sure it was "just" an oil change and the guy I spoke to proceeded to reaffirm that "just" for the oil change was indeed that price. They said it was because the 4c is a "very complex" vehicle and an oil change takes 6 hours to do. Wow and I thought Alfa Romeo of Santa Monica's $300 oil change was bad. The nerve of these morons to make you think this car is some delicate machine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts