Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Anyone have the Pilot Sport All Season 4. I want a tire that I can drive on nice clear days in the winter.

·
Registered
gtv6 3.0, Stelvio Ti
302 Posts
Anyone have the Pilot Sport All Season 4. I want a tire that I can drive on nice clear days in the winter.
I am considering the same Michelin’s or Conti DWS06+ (Not the DWS06). I had considered the General G-Max as they seem to be ok down to lower temp but have decided to go with the A/S tire…but can wait until November for that in NJ.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Booked in to have the original tyres (7 years old!) swapped for Michelins tomorrow, the rear Pirellis need changing as well but they were at least changed in 2018, I will do those soon. Why did I buy this car again? :love:
What sizes are you putting on?
I'm in a bit of a pickle, wanting to maintain the OEM sizes with Michelin not making the PS4S in the 205/18 size!

·
Premium Member
1,347 Posts
Got out on mine today and was still surprised how smoothly they ride. We know they grip and work well cold but I need to give credit for the perfect balance of suppleness that just absorbs or dissipates the road irregularities.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts