Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Absolutely love my 2018 Stelvio QV. The 4C however is what got me interested in the first place.

·
Super Moderator
14,722 Posts
Welcome, GIG5!

There are actually quite a number of mulit-Alfa-owners (one even goes by that username) on this forum. Like you, many caught the fever because of the 4C, which is what it was meant to do. Some got their 4C first, others came here from a Giorgio platform vehicle. The lucky ones live in places where Alfa Romeo never left, and have models we have not seen. Still more have (or had) an older car from before the company abandoned these shores.

In short, it doesn’t matter your car history or how you caught the Alfa Virus, you are welcome here.

Lots to read and learn about the 4C on these pages. But if you have questions you cannot seem to find an answer to, ask away!

Have you driven a 4C yet?

What colour is your Stelvio? If you care to share a picture, we won’t object. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I drove a 2016 coupe once. Loved it. The manual steering reminded me of my rides in high school.... loved it, just could not see it as a daily driver. Now, I can get it as my 2nd

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Hi and welcome, nice Stelvio, I like the Stelvio and it is what it is, I know call me Al has lowered his and tracks it , but for me if you want to be low the 4C is the car, it's very low and wide and great for driving. Get the 4C you will love it.

·
Registered
2017 4C Coupe
22 Posts
On Car.com they list than 20 4C's for sale in the 48 states. Soon there will be none. Autotrader is popular for online new/used in Canada. They list 17 4C's, but I know at least 2 listed have been shifted.
So glad I found my 4C before they dissapeared completely. Can't wait for its arrival!!!
Hope OP gets his 4C sooner rather than miss the opportunity that exists for the moment.
Best of luck shopping!!!

.......there will always be cars coming onto the market as well. Just will be getting older and more mikes on them from now on.
I absolutely agree. Numerous lower mileage currently available!!!
I suspect though, that with less than 3k units sold in NA (since 2014), the availability of seeing used 4C's coming on market will decrease in quantity as more Alfa "aficionados" are brought into the fold!!!

·
Super Moderator
14,722 Posts
On Car.com they list than 20 4C's for sale in the 48 states. Soon there will be none. Autotrader is popular for online new/used in Canada. They list 17 4C's, but I know at least 2 listed have been shifted.
So glad I found my 4C before they dissapeared completely. Can't wait for its arrival!!!
Hope OP gets his 4C sooner rather than miss the opportunity that exists for the moment.
Best of luck shopping!!!
Yup, there was a white LE on AutoTrader, sold 2 weeks ago to a tracking friend. Cannot wait to share the road course with him. And given his experience and talent, I suspect he’ll show me a thing or two in no time! There’s still demand, despite the pandemic. But there will always be cars coming onto the market as well. Just will be getting older and more mikes on them from now on.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yup, there was a white LE on AutoTrader, sold 2 weeks ago to a tracking friend. Cannot wait to share the road course with him. And given his experience and talent, I suspect he’ll show me a thing or two in no time! There’s still demand, despite the pandemic. But there will always be cars coming onto the market as well. Just will be getting older and more mikes on them from now on.
If it was the one at Maranello... he beat me to it by minutes ;-) I think my fingerprints caressing it may still be evident lol, can't wait to meet up with my fellow Canuck 4C'rs soon!!

·
Super Moderator
14,722 Posts
If it was the one at Maranello... he beat me to it by minutes ;-) I think my fingerprints caressing it may still be evident lol, can't wait to meet up with my fellow Canuck 4C'rs soon!!
I'll have to ask him where he got it. White LE - wouldn't be too many of those around, so I'll bet it is the same one.

I wouldn't mind a meet, but right now there's not much to do. And I'm not really sure that I want to go to the GTA right now without a full biohazard suit! We can start a thread on that in the Canada section if you'd like (the meet, not the PPE ;) ).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
discussion here....https://www.stelvioforum.com/search/34617/?q=H%26R+drop&o=relevance

·
Registered
2018 4C (coming!), 2017 Giulia Ti, 1991 Spider Veloce
6 Posts
Welcome, GIG5!

There are actually quite a number of mulit-Alfa-owners (one even goes by that username) on this forum. Like you, many caught the fever because of the 4C, which is what it was meant to do. Some got their 4C first, others came here from a Giorgio platform vehicle. The lucky ones live in places where Alfa Romeo never left, and have models we have not seen. Still more have (or had) an older car from before the company abandoned these shores.

In short, it doesn’t matter your car history or how you caught the Alfa Virus, you are welcome here.

Lots to read and learn about the 4C on these pages. But if you have questions you cannot seem to find an answer to, ask away!

Have you driven a 4C yet?

What colour is your Stelvio? If you care to share a picture, we won’t object. ;)

Two in my garage and would love to add a 4C!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts