Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Premium Member
783 Posts
Beautiful cars. You all made me jealous of the gorgeous cars you are posting pictures of......I love my 2017 Giulia, and my 1991 Spider Veloce. Most colors do look great on the 4C. And the blue is pretty awesome. I’ve had the itch for a 4C spider for probably 3 years. So I’ve been lurking as well. I just found “the one” and am in the process of buying.
Specs: Madreperla white, red leather, CF halo and trim, bi-xenon headlights, dark 5 hole wheels, Akra exhaust, premium stereo. Now may be the hardest part.....waiting to get it shipped to me! :giggle:
Congratulations on finding “the one”.

·
Registered
2018 4C (coming!), 2017 Giulia Ti, 1991 Spider Veloce
6 Posts
Thanks! Finalizing the sale, and working with transporter for pickup and delivery windows. So I don’t have firm timeframe as yet. I’ll post back with pics when she arrives. Funny, the postings above about Sophia Loren etc. When my local dealer got its first Quad Giulia in back in 2017, they did a reveal event which my son and I attended. Local reports interviewed us and I alluded to the beautiful lines of the Giulia which was Comp Red, and drew a connection to classic Italian beauty AKA Sophia.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts