Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,478 Posts
...and it is tradition in this forum that you "GIFT" with delivery included, any such item you create to the first forum member that asks....I am asking :) heheheee.
LOOKS FANTASTICO!
Invoking moderator privilege to supersede your request... or I’ll just delete your post, lpspeedster!
:D

But all joking aside, welcome to the forum, BJG32.
That does look quite nice.
But I trust that you’ve done enough different to this (or it is a one-off just for yourself) so as not to have copied Mr. Pogea’s design. If you did so for yourself, good for you and I’m impressed with the result. Jealous, even. But if it is a direct copy or even a mould from his, then please be careful how you share it with others (i.e. not by using this forum).

How are you enjoying your 4C? How long have you had it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks...i've lurked for a while just never posted. My first Love is my Dodge Viper so Im a bit more active with that.

My spoiler is based off an Audi TT version....which looks extremely close to Pogea. No Pogea was harmed in the making of my version... lol! I was told Pogea does mot make a version that fits the spider.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Btw.... i bought the 4c 2 years ago. Its a wife friendly car and we bought it for her to drive. Im just getting around to modifying some new things this winter. Several Koshi parts installed including a diffuser that should arrive any day!

Performance wise just the Madness PCM tune, madness exhaust, and a hiflow filter.

·
Super Moderator
13,478 Posts
Btw.... i bought the 4c 2 years ago. Its a wife friendly car and we bought it for her to drive. Im just getting around to modifying some new things this winter. Several Koshi parts installed including a diffuser that should arrive any day!

Performance wise just the Madness PCM tune, madness exhaust, and a hiflow filter.
Sweet!

Looking forward to hearing more about it, and seeing pictures of the transformation.

·
Registered
33 Posts
That wing is beautiful, I’d like to possibly add a wing to my LE coupe /some day. I haven’t done any research , Will your modification fit the coupe? Are they just parts you bought and made work for the 4C?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Although i do do some carbon fiber work, the wing portion is unmodified and bought. The stanchion that holds it is custom and hand made. You would need to make your own stanchion to fit the coupe. I am told the trunks dont match on coupe vs spyder.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Loving your wing. But the laws of aerodynamics dictate you must do something the front in order to maintain balance and stability.

Question;What’s next?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Loving your wing. But the laws of aerodynamics dictate you must do something the front in order to maintain balance and stability.

Question;What’s next?
This wing is mostly for design. It doesn't do much in terms of downforce so no modification is needed on the front.
The car looks nice. I also owned a tt rs and when I saw the pogea wing i identified it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fyi.... Pogea informed today that their wing does indeed fit the Spyder. I was told wrong by distributor when i inquired last year. I sent him the message i was sent so he could get the misinformation corrected.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts