Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I think the wing looks fantastic and have nothing but praise for what you've done. But how do you know what the effect on handling will be, especially at higher speeds? Those wings are meant to effect handling, and they definitely do, but do you have any idea how, short of taking out and driving her really fast?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Its about 75 pounds of downforce. Nothing too crazy.

I honestly dont know the effect, but the car is driven 99% under 75 mph. Most ameteur including myself won't notice a thing. Ive never noticed a difference adding any aero at any speed to any of my cars. Its just for looks for me personally.

·
Registered
300 Posts
the big question is.. will you make me one and post to aus.. for $$$ ??

·
Registered
30 Posts
This comes with mountings and wing separately. For $150 USD shipped. Ill give some feedback once its arrive. I have tried a few China CF product before. They surprisingly getting good with fitment on body kit now. Since its a wing you dont even have to worry about it. Probably the clear coat gonna fade within 2 years when park outside. For $150 doe 😂😂😂

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
View attachment 104330 This comes with mountings and wing separately. For $150 USD shipped. Ill give some feedback once its arrive. I have tried a few China CF product before. They surprisingly getting good with fitment on body kit now. Since its a wing you dont even have to worry about it. Probably the clear coat gonna fade within 2 years when park outside. For $150 doe 😂😂😂
The one problem you'll likely run into is the stanchions may hit the trunk at an angle that makes the spoiler extremely uneven (ie back part will be about 3 inches higher than the front) That is the reason i had to make my own. Im very interested in how your install goes.... please report back!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts