Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
385 Posts
Where did you buy the tips? How much?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where did you buy the tips? How much?
Bought them from Summit Racing (Excellent Service) MPE-35127 $59.07/ea. USD Free shipping in the USA. Had them installed at Midas 1.5 hours. These measure 2-1/4" inlet x 4" outlet x 4-1/2" long. They are the slant version...very good quality. Installed (minor fabrication & welding) with the exhaust system still on the car. They fit perfectly no need to enlarge the existing hole in the mesh.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Those look great, might have to order a set.
Have never been a fan of stock race tips.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Nice job! I wonder if you can polish off the MF logo on the tips.

·
Registered
81 Posts
imo this is the best exhaust set up for looks.

the tips are 4.5in!
You are thinking of the magnaflow cat back exhaust which includes 4.5 inch tips. He fitted other MF tips which are 4 inches. Best size for the 4c! 4.5 is a bit big imo.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice job! I wonder if you can polish off the MF logo on the tips.
Maybe but it is etched into the tubing. However, if you got the straight vs. slanted you could just have the logo underneath. I just prefer the slanted as it goes with the contour of the car.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Maybe but it is etched into the tubing. However, if you got the straight vs. slanted you could just have the logo underneath. I just prefer the slanted as it goes with the contour of the car.
I like the slanted too. Is the logo raised ? I could always ceramic coat them satin black or try to polish it off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts