Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd check in here - there are (I believe) 7 4Cs in the area now. I've met a few of you at Cars and Coffee - who all from the area is on the board? I took delivery of my Rosso Alfa SE last week - there was a silver SE being delivered at the same time.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy!! I'm from Eau Claire, WI and have a Rosso Alfa LE that I picked up at the Bloomington showroom in March. I go to the twin cities often so I hope to see you soon!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi! I will do a formal introduction thread soon, but I joined PTRL HD as another 4c owner in west WI area. I've known him personally for quite a few years and he was very helpful in answering questions, test drives and the like. I picked up a 2017 white coupe last weekend and am wondering if any of you area owners have done the seat tilt modification, it certainly feels like if it's tilted back I could possibly see the entire display. I've seen the thread here (7218-seat-elevation-adjustment) which explains the process, but am hoping to try it out in one before changing mine over only to find it's worse and have to move it back. Either way, hope to meet some more of you WI/MN owners soon!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Congrats! I am actually picking up my black Spider from Minnesota Wednesday and driving it home to FL.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats! I am actually picking up my black Spider from Minnesota Wednesday and driving it home to FL.
I drove mine from NY to WI, took 2 days and made a trip out of it, but it was surprisingly not bad for such long distance drives. 35+ mpg is also just hilarious to see and appreciated when driving so far. Enjoy the drive!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi! I will do a formal introduction thread soon, but I joined PTRL HD as another 4c owner in west WI area. I've known him personally for quite a few years and he was very helpful in answering questions, test drives and the like. I picked up a 2017 white coupe last weekend and am wondering if any of you area owners have done the seat tilt modification, it certainly feels like if it's tilted back I could possibly see the entire display. I've seen the thread here (7218-seat-elevation-adjustment) which explains the process, but am hoping to try it out in one before changing mine over only to find it's worse and have to move it back. Either way, hope to meet some more of you WI/MN owners soon!
I just did the seat tilt on mine a couple days back. Pretty straight forward...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm going to be next! I'm trying to decide between a white 2015 track package spider for $49,000 with 18,000 miles and carbon interior trim or a new 2017 coup in rossa red, with rock protection film, premium stereo, Akrapovic, Carbon roof spoiler, interior and Italian flag mirrors :heart: for $69,000

Did you get the black with tan/ seats from Schmelz?

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm going to be next! I'm trying to decide between a white 2015 track package spider for $49,000 with 18,000 miles and carbon interior trim or a new 2017 coup in rossa red, with rock protection film, premium stereo, Akrapovic, Carbon roof spoiler, interior and Italian flag mirrors :heart: for $69,000

It is from Schmelz, but mine has the black seats with 270 miles.
At the time I think they had 2 black spiders.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've driven that red one you mentioned. It is very nicely optioned...
I KNOW! I would probably skip the $3000 Akrapovic but other than that it has every option I would want, exactly how I would build one to order :/.... It just so much money lol... I ain't rich.

It is from Schmelz, but mine has the black seats with 270 miles.
At the time I think they had 2 black spiders.
Yeah I saw it the Saturday before still in the show room, and only $3000 more than the 18,000 mile one I'm looking at :/

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Any of you planning to attend Pazzaluna with your 4c? I'm not sure I can make it work, but sounds like a good time.

http://www.wheelsofitaly.com/events/pazzaluna
So that's a no then? :smile2: I had to work too late to justify the drive, plus it was pretty much rained out, although I saw photos that a number of other Italian cars showed up anyhow.

How about Wheels of Italy, being on a Sunday I'm definitely planning on making that. Anybody else planning on going? http://wheelsofitaly.com/events/wheels-of-italy

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sorry for not posting here - I did go to Pazzaluna. Decent turn out considering the rain. Only one 4C in attendance while I was there - not mine as I was in the area having my daily driver serviced. I think the rain did keep away some of the 7 figure red cars, but there was still a good selection of "average" Ferrari and Lamborghini to check out. Along with a nice mix of other Italian cars and even some motorcycles. I do plan to go to WOI in September. I've gone a couple of other years and it's been a great show. Send me a message as it gets closer and maybe we can convoy there?

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Cross posting here in case people subscribed to this thread and don't watch the USA forum. We are planning a visit to Alfa Heaven in central WI, can meet people there or cruise with us from a meeting spot in Eau Claire, WI. Details here - https://www.4c-forums.com/27-usa/62776-mn-wi-meetup-cruise-alfa-heaven-near-wausau.html

Also, Wheels of Italy has their 2 annual events for Alfa/Italian car owners coming up, no confirmed date for the 2nd one (bigger event), but usually it's Sunday in mid Sept.
http://wheelsofitaly.com/events/pazzaluna
http://wheelsofitaly.com/events/wheels-of-italy

Any of you regulars at MN C&C? I've yet to make it over there since you have to arrive so early and it's a few hours drive from my home. I'm also hoping to check out Supercar Saturday sometime, maybe the Cars & Caves (old C&C location at Motorplex).

·
Super Moderator
4,956 Posts

Talk ‘em down 10 Grand....or maybe 15.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts