Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am moving to Lyme CT at the end of the month and wondering how many 4C owners are in the area. I'm currently in Miami and I am really looking forward to proper driving roads. Would love to know if owners in the area get together for drives over the summer. Thanks, Chad

·
Registered
62 Posts
I grew up in Connecticut but am in LA now. I'm jealous, enjoy the backroads and the seasons! Miller Motor Cars in Greenwich is a hike for you but it's a phenomenal place to get your exotic serviced

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
There are quite a few of us 4C owners in CT. I'm in the southwest part of the state. You should check out the Alfa Romeo Owners Club, the CT chapter organizes a lot of get togethers and drives and stuff. For service, Miller is ok but very expensive, quoted $3k for the timing belt, I wouldn't go out of my way to bring the car there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There are quite a few of us 4C owners in CT. I'm in the southwest part of the state. You should check out the Alfa Romeo Owners Club, the CT chapter organizes a lot of get togethers and drives and stuff. For service, Miller is ok but very expensive, quoted $3k for the timing belt, I wouldn't go out of my way to bring the car there.
Thanks Rick. I just had my timing belt done. $1,400 for everything.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to CT. As Rick said there are a lot of 4C owners in the area. We also have three good dealers in the State. The closest to you is Valenti in Hartfor.
The CT chapter is active. CTAROC.com Join us for breakfast on the second Saturday of the month.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to CT. As Rick said there are a lot of 4C owners in the area. We also have three good dealers in the State. The closest to you is Valenti in Hartfor.
The CT chapter is active. CTAROC.com Join us for breakfast on the second Saturday of the month.
Thanks Dino. I actually lived in CT before and had my Maserati serviced at Valenti in Hartford and bought a Stelvio through them. Looking forward to checking out the local Alfa club.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts