1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets continue:

White Guitar accessory Musical instrument accessory Wood Musical instrument
Bumper Wood Automotive exterior Gas Audio equipment

6. Kansai Harness Bar, direct bolt on no drilling required - Original $725, asking $325
www.alfa9supply.com

Alfa9 - Alfa 4C Harness Bar — Alfa9 Supply
This is the original 4C harness bar for the Alfa Romeo 4C. Developed in 2014 by our partners at Kansai Tuning Japan, Alfa9 Supply have been elemental in bringing this design to USA and global customers. The ultralight design allows you to fit any brand of harness you like in your 4C, and gives you
www.alfa9supply.com
www.alfa9supply.com

Arm Glove Leg Shorts Human body
Yellow Font Material property Technology Electronic device

7. Schroth 5 pt Harness with date code 2024 - Original $495, asking $250
www.alfa9supply.com

Alfa9 - - Schroth Profi ASM Harness — Alfa9 Supply
Schroth ASM II harness for the Alfa Romeo 4C coupe and spider. Professional installation is recommended.
www.alfa9supply.com
www.alfa9supply.com

8. Inokinetic - BLB harness Lap Belt Mount - Original $157, asking $75
This is an necessary part needed to ensure a seamless install to your 4C, no drilling tubs! Its always out of stock and i don't think they make this anymore.
www.inokinetic.com

BLBmount - Harness Lap Belt Mounts — InoKinetic
Safely & Securely Mount your Race Harnesses! Sector111 has developed an innovative method to secure Schroth 4pt & 6pt race harnesses to the Alfa 4C. This solution uses existing holes so no new holes need to be drilled. The BLBmount will secure your wais
www.inokinetic.com
www.inokinetic.com

White Light Black Composite material Gas
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Carbon

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Window
Glasses Helmet Goggles Sports equipment Automotive tire

9. Tillett B5 Carbon 4C race seat - Original $1,385, asking $800
www.alfa9supply.com

Alfa9 - Tilllet Alfa Romeo 4C seats — Alfa9 Supply
At 9.3 pounds, this is the best ultralight race seat available to compliment the ultralight chassis of the Alfa Romeo 4C . Created by Tillett racing via their expertise in kart racing, the slim design fits perfectly in the Alfa 4C. it will also lower your overall seating position, conveniently al
www.alfa9supply.com
www.alfa9supply.com

This has been installed for 2 seasons. fits the original seat rail with very minimal modification. this combo retains the front/back adjustment for better seating position. This is important as you gain more experience with the car, your seating position will eventually change as well to accommodate your driving style as well as confidence.

I prefer to sell the harness, harness bar, installation kit (item 6/7/8) together as one package with the seat or without. PM me if interested i am happy to work out a deal for the interested party.

White Black Line Font Rectangle

10. OEM Suspension setup shims (6 of them) NEW IN PACKAGE - I forgot how much. asking $10 each. $50 all 6.
Parts # 0050532618-001

Pictures of the following Items on next thread!!

OEM Alfa part wheel bearings nut NEW IN PACKAGE 0051930387 I think i have 2
OEM Alfa part 0051754196 NEW IN PACKAGE bearing i think i have 2
I store these parts just in case i need to change out wheel bearings on the fly. prefer to sell both together. asking $200

12. OEM front lower bumper rub strip 0050530102 - asking $20

13. OEM stock race exhaust - asking $100, free for people who buys 5 or more items above.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi everyone!

I am overwhelmed with interests on these, and i am trying my best to address everyone before the end of today. Just a coupe of FYIs:

1. My asking prices are more than fair as these have only been used for a very short amount of time. I am motivated to have them sold, everything is already out of the car and ready to ship, but with the high interests if you are offering to buy any of these items below asking unfortunately chances are slim you will get them. I will also pay special attention to buyers that are willing to take multiple (3+ more) items.

2. We are living in a time when shipping costs can be high, and also delays are frequent. I would like to let everyone know I am not looking to make any money here on shipping and the products on offer, and will try to have it ship to you using the best possible way. Please let me know if you would like any preferred shipping methods/company and I will try to accommodate. again for people with interests in multiple items, I am more than happy to work out a fair deal with shipping be considered.

3. I appreciate if your original interests on the PMs are final, without changes. As i am working with multiple parties please understand your changes will affect other parties that might be potentially buying products from me as well. again, I appreciate your patience and understanding and are working hard to make everyone getting the items they want!

4. I only accept payments by Paypal, in USD. If you are in Canada, we can work out your total in CAD.

Thank you very much!! good luck.

·
Premium Member
2016 4C Spider Giallo Prototipo
29 Posts
I can't figure out how to PM on here, assuming you need to initiate? I'm interested in whatever is left, let me know.

·
Administrator
17,947 Posts
I can't figure out how to PM on here, assuming you need to initiate? I'm interested in whatever is left, let me know.
You need a few more posts to send a PM - will be under "conversations" in the pull-down menu accessed by clicking on your avatar on the top right of the window (beside "NEW").

Alternately, if you are sent a PM they you should be able to respond to that.

My best advice would be to participate in a few more threads, and the ability to PM will open up to you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry everyone a member came through with an offer to buy everything (sale pending payment) except the exhaust. I will update everyone via PM if this fall through.

Thank you everyone.

·
Administrator
17,947 Posts
Good for you! Someone's getting some great goodies - late Christmas gift to himself, I guess.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts