Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here finally is a picture of my 4C from the meetup in Vancouver.I bought it in Quebec from Autotrader and had it shipped here in a covered transport. Had been looking for a few months and lost out on one or two before getting this. Agonized between the coupe and the spider and over colour but eventually decided on this. Enjoying it so far, have added a backup camera mirror replacement and from and back dash cameras and strobe third brake light.
Enjoyed the meet up this morning - even if not everyone could be there r

·
Premium Member
921 Posts
Here finally is a picture of my 4C from the meetup in Vancouver.I bought it in Quebec from Autotrader and had it shipped here in a covered transport. Had been looking for a few months and lost out on one or two before getting this. Agonized between the coupe and the spider and over colour but eventually decided on this. Enjoying it so far, have added a backup camera mirror replacement and from and back dash cameras and strobe third brake light.
Enjoyed the meet up this morning - even if not everyone could be there r
Hey Congrats! I could not be there, actually not even allowed in your country. So which one is yours:whistle:

·
Registered
2016 4C Spider + 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Black on White + 1981 Delorean DMC12 "6MT" Tesla P90 Swap!
322 Posts
So meaning of notatvr... Because with euro headlights, the 4c could've been a mid-engine TVR had they survived enough to pull a Corvette?
Or did you trade from a TVR for the other "unreliable because media says so" passion brand with exciting heritage?
Side note: after long discussion with a garage in Russia that is making naked "forged" carbon TVR Sagaris-Tuscan-mix bodies for C7 Z06 vettes (they are actually beautiful, ferociously elegant designs), the $50k+ price difference (at the time) was why my daily is the 4c

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Congrats! I could not be there, actually not even allowed in your country. So which one is yours:whistle:
Mine is the Basalt Grey one. Originally I did not like the wheels but I have to say that they are growing on me.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I always liked the look of TVR's starting with the M series then the wedges (which I thought were beautiful up until recently) and the S and S2. Its the reliability that is a problem coupled with the scarce number of left hand drive cars (you have to be brave to drive a right hand drive car here - I find it terrifying except under perfect conditions). I love the cars but I find them to be even more impractical.

My all time best car is the late 1970's spitfire which matches the E type for out and out sex appeal but at more than 40 years old, drum brakes, no airbags and metal fatigue is simply a dream to drive regularly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts