Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a list floating around of the remaining 4c Spiders on lots for sale in the US but no coupes. I was just contacted by a friend at the local dealer that he has access to 3 new 2018 cars left over from close dealerships. 2 coupes and one Spider. I know the coupes are yellow and one is fully loaded with carbon roof, Akropovic, etc. All will carry a good discount off of sticker..... If anyone is interested I can get you in touch

Wish I have more $$$

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alfa Romeo of Charlotte aka "Forign Cars Charlotte"
Sales: 855-366-3979

Ask for Tony Alfano (sales mgr)
Tell him you were referred from the 4c forum (y), he is a great guy and helpful in any way.

I will ask if he is ok to have his direct line posted and post up later

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just bought a new spider last week, if I knew I would have bought this coupe. I did not see it on their website, it was a well hidden secret.

2016 4c Coupe
1993 Spider Veloce

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alfa Romeo of Charlotte aka "Forign Cars Charlotte"
Sales: 855-366-3979

Ask for Tony Alfano (sales mgr)
Tell him you were referred from the 4c forum (y), he is a great guy and helpful in any way.

I will ask if he is ok to have his direct line posted and post up later View attachment 102603
This is the same car that I am negotiating on at Brickell Motors. From the photos it appears to be in mint condition with 60 or so miles on it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
This is the same car that I am negotiating on at Brickell Motors. From the photos it appears to be in mint condition with 60 or so miles on it.

I've had my eye on that car ever since it went up on their site.

I'm willing to bet that is probably the rarest, and most loaded spec out there (Unless someone went crazy and did a yellow coupe with red seats somewhere). Its absoutely beautiful and fully loaded... I love black and yellow together and the yellow goes really well with all of the dark carbon fiber. My coupe is loaded just like yours except mine is basalt grey with a carbon roof.

Good luck.. I hope it ends up going to a forum owner... Also Brickell is a very nice area (My company has an office down there), so you should plan to fly there and pick the car up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just a quick warning on the yellow car-- I have seen it in person and it has some very deep scratches in the paint work both on the front passenger fender as well as the rear (I believe on the decklid)!!! Make sure they disclose those to you and send detailed pictures!! I think it is going to require a repaint of a few larger areas.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good catch 4Cguy. The carbon fiber roof, wonder if that is faded, since a TX car?
Weirdly enough, the carbon roof was in perfect shape(y). The only other issue I saw was the rubber window stripping on the doors and under the windshield which has been heavily coated with an armor-all type thing (was clearly trying to hide the sun damage to the rubber). I did not open the car so cant speak for the interior. The dash at least from the outside did not look like it was lifting. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is an offer I really appreciate as I have been looking for distant 4C and I hoped that once I am ready to make a decision I could ask a local 4C owner to help. Good luck, dansax.

By the way, the yellow spider in Stockton CA has a deep scratch in the right fender (all through the film, I have photos, otherwise it is very clean), but more importantly, the engine doesn't pull. It is like the turbo doesn't spool enough - and it was not cold. Definitely weaker than the other two 4Cs I have driven. Perhaps Robocop305 could also take this coupe for a spin to make sure that engine and brakes are fine, too, although that could probably be fixed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The yellow car at Brickell has the scratches? It looks mint from the photos and I was told no sun damage either. They agreed that it was one of the auction cars.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The yellow car at Brickell has the scratches? It looks mint from the photos and I was told no sun damage either. They agreed that it was one of the auction cars.
YES is does, and I'm not talking surface scratches...they are deep---very strange but it seems a lot of these cars have "stories" and have been bounced around....the issue is with that car (and probably the reason they haven't tried to fix the issues) is the difficulty with matching that paint so probably a larger portion of the car would have to be painted...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just picked up one of the sun damaged survivors:

• It has some light scratches on the deck above the rear driver side fender. These are insignificant.
  • Rubber window trim is faded
  • Front bumper sagged so that the mounts showed through
  • Battery cover is faded
Everything else is good. They replaced the bumper under warranty.

For that I got $25k off the sticker price. Worked for me.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts