Alfa Romeo 4C Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
As stated above, my car came from Texas. While my paint and carbon roof are in fine condition, I do have some fading on the rubber around the windows.

Ill have to ask the dealer to replace when its in for spring service.

·
Super Moderator
3,458 Posts
For those looking for a 4C spider with lots of desirable options and gorgeous....I found one here at the dealership I bought my car from in Macomb, Michigan. It is a 2018 and has always been stored in the show room right at the entrance place of honor.
VIN ZAR-BAAB44JM-296538. It is Madreperla White with red leather seats. Has carbon fiber halo, instrument panel bezel, shift bezel, air vents, side view mirrors, and cluster bezel. Has race tuned suspension, and Akrapovic dual mpode center exhaust. It has the 19"/18" dark fan wheels with red Brembos. I took photos of it if anyone wants to see them. If you want more info call and ask for Stanley Pough at 586-286-0200.
You can also email him at [email protected].
The dealership is ALFA Romeo of Lakeside at 18181 Hall rd. Macomb Twp., Michigan 48044.
I know Stan and he is the salesman I bought my car from in 2016....he said to tell him I gave you this info.... my name is Bob Berta.

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
Someone do a deal on it. Spec it up on the Alfa website and see what it comes to. (Very close to the one I specced a couple of hours ago.) Someone is going to be very fortunate.

·
Registered
230 Posts
The sensors are mounted in the bumper like similar systems from other manufacturers, I've never heard of anyone installing them after the fact. My Spider doesn't have that option and I prefer the cleaner look of the bumper without the sensors. The rearward visibility is better in the Spider as opposed to the coupe. If you are really worried about it you can install a backup camera, lots of posts on that topic here.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The sensors are mounted in the bumper like similar systems from other manufacturers, I've never heard of anyone installing them after the fact. My Spider doesn't have that option and I prefer the cleaner look of the bumper without the sensors. The rearward visibility is better in the Spider as opposed to the coupe. If you are really worried about it you can install a backup camera, lots of posts on that topic here.
Good point. Spider has better rearward visibility.

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
How much is to install rear parking assist? That one doesn't have it.
You’ll only really need the parking sensors if you daily it. Mirrors are fine for reversing into spots and there’s always the option of a backup camera as mentioned.

·
Super Moderator
3,458 Posts
Asking price?
I can't negotiate for you. You will have to talk to Stan for the asking price although he will deal. The window sticker was $81,195....go from there. I made a copy of the window sticker but not sure if legal to post on line here. I could send it via a PM if you like. Make sure you mention my name....Bob Berta

·
Super Moderator
5,305 Posts
I can't negotiate for you. You will have to talk to Stan for the asking price although he will deal. The window sticker was $82,000....go from there. Make sure you mention my name....Bob Berta
That’s the price I got when using the US Alfa website car configurator for a 2020 Spider.

·
Super Moderator
3,458 Posts
I checked my photos and it doesn't have the rear parking sensors although all the other upscale options are there. On a spider those aren't a big deal. I have them on my coupe but still put in a backup camera for peace of mind.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts